Europa League 20/21

Spurs will have to win otherwise last match in the group will be nervy for them.

With this draw Spurs qualifies as they will have advantage in head to head vs Lask.

You're right. I didn't notice the difference between them and Lask is 3 points currently. Draw will be enough for them today.

I challenge you all to try and watch Feyenoord - Zagreb. It might just be the worst professional sports match of all time.

Have Roma rested players? Looking to back them but don’t recognise one name (but not sure I’d know one other than Miki

Imagine if the unthinkable happened and United and Madrid dropped to this competition this season alongside Spurs, Milan and Arsenal ? It'll be crazy. :lol:

Have Roma rested players? Looking to back them but don’t recognise one name (but not sure I’d know one other than Miki

Their starting XI would be: (3-4-2-1) Mirante - Smalling - Mancini - Ibanez - Karsdorp - Veretout - Pellegrini - Spinazzola- Mkhi - Zaniolo/Pedro - Dzeko so yeah they've rested almost everyone

Hauge making a mockery of the €4m price tag. Pure stupidity that we didn't pull the trigger when we were scouting him.

Finished 3-3. Was a hilarious watch. Hart isn't even an EL level goal keeper at this point. :lol: :lol:

Anyway they still qualify.

Imagine if the unthinkable happened and United and Madrid dropped to this competition this season alongside Spurs, Milan and Arsenal ? It'll be crazy. :lol:
They’ll have to rename it the Former Champions League. And Spurs.

The EL has been shat on since its conception because it was the "poor mans CL", but really, its a good competition with some good teams in them.

The big problem with EL is Thursday night football which means fewer Saturday kick offs and it fecks up your league form if you have to travel to Eastern Europe

Are Arsenal playing with one midfielder, or is Maitland-Niles also capable of playing in the centre of midfield?