Europa League 2019/20

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Copenhagen are a well drilled side. It was never going to be an easy game.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lukaku blocking a goal on the opponents goal line. Didn't know much about it mind you, but :lol:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Inter looking closer to a third than Leverkusen equalizing. Havertz looks a bit uninterested despite the goal, can`t blame him too much, probably doesnt want to get injured.

How`s the Utd Koebenhavn match?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Inter looking closer to a third than Leverkusen equalizing. Havertz looks a bit uninterested despite the goal, can`t blame him too much, probably doesnt want to get injured.

Looks like Copenhagen are having fun.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Copenhagen have came with a great game plan and have almost executed it perfectly. Tried to make it difficult for United and pounce on their defensive frailties. United have hit the woodwork a couple of times and have had a few nice moves but haven't been as comfortable as everyone on here thought it would be.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
@GifLord can we have Lukaku's first touch around 94th minute mark? Incredible how high that bounced :lol:

marktan

To be fair to him Lukaku was very good for Inter today, all round play was good and scored a cracker at the end that was ruled out for a 50/50 foul. Young was also pretty good.

Barella stood out for Inter, classy little player.

Watched Havertz closely, expectedly technically he's very good. Could impose himself a bit more but I think with better players around him he'll look even better. The CB marking Lukaku for Bayer also had a good. game. Bellerabi howveer stunk out the place.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just seen a replay of the pen. Not a penalty for me. Extremely harsh on Copemhagen.

marktan

Yeah not a penalty for me either, Martial went down easily.

But I think they said that Var only overturns decisions that are clear and obvious, whereas there was some contact (although very light).

Contrasted to the 2 penalties in the Inter game, one ruled out because it hit the defender's shoulder, and the other ruled out because an Innter player hand balled it in the build up.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Haha love the jibes from the Chelsea fans in here.

Just the 10 goals conceded in last 3 away games. You will need Havertz and Werner to bail you out a lot more than we will need Bruno and Greenwood next season :D

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
In other news I believe we have found you guys a keeper.
Could just be a game raising cnut, though that would still be a step up from whatever it is Kepa pretends to be.

ShareEndorphins

Supports
Chelsea
Haha love the jibes from the Chelsea fans in here.

Just the 10 goals conceded in last 3 away games. You will need Havertz and Werner to bail you out a lot more than we will need Bruno and Greenwood next season :D
You know its like your (united fans) obsession with Lukaku, just a big circus for everyone to have his own laugh.
And yes we definitely need Werner Ziyech and hopefully Harvetz to cover up that swiss cheese of defense.