Europa League 2019/20

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Awful defending and soft as hell from #22 for Shakhtar there. No surprise to see he's linked with Arsenal and Man City. Will fit in well.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Keeper is shite, then I recognised him, thought he must be ancient. He's only 36, anyway, further to that, in 13 years he has played less than 300 games for shaktar? Wtf?

el3mel

Good luck for Sanchez, Lukaku and Young in the final. People can hate them as much as they want but I'll prefer watching them lift the trophy than the team who undeservedly eliminated us.

Hopefully our rejects will get our revenge. :D

Irrational.

Good luck for Sanchez, Lukaku and Young in the final. People can hate them as much as they want but I'll prefer watching them lift the trophy than the team who undeservedly eliminated us.

Yep - Young deserves to lift it again.

The others... I'm still ambivalent towards.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Yep. Are Barca going after this Martinez lad still?

Paul_Scholes18

I am not happy either way. Should be us lifting it.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Even if Shakhtar has extra 90 minutes, they won't score. They are too slow to build up their play & counter. Their players are old with not much pace to hurt Inter. Physically not strong either. Outpaced, out-strengthed & outclassed.

fps

Lukaku has scored ten games running in the Europa league. Excellent stats. Keeper wasn’t brilliant there.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
When's the last time an Italian team won a European trophy? Inter back in 2010 was it?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
How the hell did Shaktar make it to the semi's?

Fecking hell to make 3 individual mistakes in a semi final match

Deery

Dreary
You see the difference having front men that can put the ball away makes everything look so easy, we’ll get like that some day too

BlueHaze

Better we got knocked out by Sevilla than went to the final and get humiliated by Sanchez and Lukaku... We'd never hear the fecking end of it.

always_hoping

Shakhtar unable to figure out the low block Conte defence, the teams they played on route to this semi final had to be a poor defensively as themselves