Europa League 2019/20

always_hoping

I really hope Shakhtar feck Inter up and go on to win the damned thing. Couldn't stomach Inter or Sevilla winning it now.
Will have little problem with Sevilla winning it at least it will confirm that the final in all but name was played yesterday and we all know United could or should have won. Worth remembering the predictions of some that Sevilla would play United off the park was well off the mark

marktan

Might be a good chance to check out any talents in the Shaktar squad too.

Was wondering how many Brazilians are in this Shaktar team, since a lot of the names sound Brazillian. BT answers with 13 in the squad.

marktan

Shaktar have one person in the box everytime someone crosses. Going to be a struggle to score against a back five like that.

always_hoping

30 minutes played the goal the only effort on target in this game so far and Inter seem happy with just 32% possession.

Machine Elements

How come Shakhtar didn't replace that joke of a goalkeeper named Pyatov after all these years with stupid mistakes? Whenever I watch him in European games, he had a mistake in him. Is he a Shakhtar academy player or something?

always_hoping

Not sure if Lukaku is sweating so much because of the heat or the thoughts of chesse burger at half time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Actually forgot there was another semi!

At least we can't lose to Inter in the final now!

lsd

The Oracle
Have to say it will be quite satisfying to watch Lukaku , Sanchez and Young celebrating the Europa trophy if they win it this year considering the abuse they got from people on here

always_hoping

The technical ability of the two semi finalists last night was on different level to these two teams tonight

Deery

Dreary
Shakhtar playing some nice football but you feel it will take something special to break down this Inter defence.

Paul_Scholes18

Have to say it will be quite satisfying to watch Lukaku , Sanchez and Young celebrating the Europa trophy if they win it this year considering the abuse they got from people on here
Shows a quality manager can get more out of them. Our managers have not done wonders with them tactically nor with good man management.
Although Lukaku is still looking like the old Lukaku watching him a lot of the time.

lsd

The Oracle
Shows a quality manager can get more out of them. Our managers have not done wonders with them tactically nor with good man management.
Although Lukaku is still looking like the old Lukaku watching him a lot of the time.

Would you take Conte at Utd ?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Shakhtar reminds me of the way United played under LvG.

Last edited:

kidbob

What should we have done different with them? I assume you think we should have kept them? Why? Justify their time at the club.

jem

Watching this is a good reminder of why I don’t miss Lukaku - loves a good moan, but so lacking in real quality himself.

Zoo

Had to score. Shakhtar need to start committing more bodies forward