Europa League 2019/20

I really hope Shakhtar feck Inter up and go on to win the damned thing. Couldn't stomach Inter or Sevilla winning it now.
Will have little problem with Sevilla winning it at least it will confirm that the final in all but name was played yesterday and we all know United could or should have won. Worth remembering the predictions of some that Sevilla would play United off the park was well off the mark

Might be a good chance to check out any talents in the Shaktar squad too.

Was wondering how many Brazilians are in this Shaktar team, since a lot of the names sound Brazillian. BT answers with 13 in the squad.

Shaktar have one person in the box everytime someone crosses. Going to be a struggle to score against a back five like that.

How come Shakhtar didn't replace that joke of a goalkeeper named Pyatov after all these years with stupid mistakes? Whenever I watch him in European games, he had a mistake in him. Is he a Shakhtar academy player or something?

Actually forgot there was another semi!

At least we can't lose to Inter in the final now!

Have to say it will be quite satisfying to watch Lukaku , Sanchez and Young celebrating the Europa trophy if they win it this year considering the abuse they got from people on here

Shakhtar playing some nice football but you feel it will take something special to break down this Inter defence.

Have to say it will be quite satisfying to watch Lukaku , Sanchez and Young celebrating the Europa trophy if they win it this year considering the abuse they got from people on here

Shows a quality manager can get more out of them. Our managers have not done wonders with them tactically nor with good man management.
Although Lukaku is still looking like the old Lukaku watching him a lot of the time.

Shows a quality manager can get more out of them. Our managers have not done wonders with them tactically nor with good man management.
Although Lukaku is still looking like the old Lukaku watching him a lot of the time.

Would you take Conte at Utd ?

Shakhtar reminds me of the way United played under LvG.

Last edited:

What should we have done different with them? I assume you think we should have kept them? Why? Justify their time at the club.

Watching this is a good reminder of why I don’t miss Lukaku - loves a good moan, but so lacking in real quality himself.

Had to score. Shakhtar need to start committing more bodies forward