giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sevilla can't cope with the pace and mobility of United

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I haven’t seen a lot from the LB Williams until today. Getting strong Jordi Alba vibes and I don’t mean the quality of his game. Is he always cnutish and diving? He annoys me quite a bit. Haha

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Sevilla can't cope with the pace and mobility of United
I started watching the game 10 minutes ago and it seems more or less balanced now. Was it being very different before that?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I started watching the game 10 minutes ago and it seems more or less balanced now. Was it being very different before that?
United had a period of dominance 45-60 where they could have scored about 5 times.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Couldn’t really complain about Sevilla getting a pen there

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
De Jong scoring against Man. United. :eek:

Sevilla have some incredible self belief in this competition.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
So ready for some elaborated time wasting by Sevilla.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Seville are a very good side and they’re also snide know how to buy time win fouls and disrupt play. They always seem to hang on under pressure and find great bits of play.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Say what you want about De Jong. So freaking frustrating during the season, only 6 goals in La Liga. But he scores vs Atletico, Real and he crushed Betis. And now he scores again; one chance, one goal.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Sevilla are efficient, arent they?
They`ve barely had chances, but scored those they`ve had.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
United have watched City dominate chances but fail to capitalise and decided to take the same option - concede by defensive errors. So poor from Lindelof and AWB there.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
But we are lucky. Lucky that United are not in a huge lead, as the went full Bayern Munchen mode during first minutes of second half. Bono chanelled his inner Lev Yashin.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Not really following this much but looking at the stats, is it true Man. United haven't made a change yet? They played 120 minutes a couple of days ago.

Probably easy to say now but perhaps OGS should've kept Martial or Greenwood back as impact sub.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
But we are lucky. Lucky that United are not in a huge lead, as the went full Bayern Munchen mode during first minutes of second half. Bono chanelled his inner Lev Yashin.
Did Vaclik lose form or has this guy been playing all europa games?

kidbob

Think we were the better team on the balance of play but was a tough game, as expected. Fair play and hope you guys go on and win the final.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Think we were the better team on the balance of play but was a tough game, as expected. Fair play and hope you guys go on and win the final.
Thanks:), and I agree; United were the better team. Those first 15- 20 minutes of the second half should have put you ahead with 2 or 3 goals. But Bono has been in incredible form for a while now, and this week must be his peak.

kidbob

Thanks:), and I agree; United were the better team. Those first 15- 20 minutes of the second half should have put you ahead with 2 or 3 goals. But Bono has been in incredible form for a while now, and this week must be his peak.
He was excellent and the effort from your lads was incredible. Really enjoyable game of football from two good sides.

el3mel

Lukaku, Sanchez and Young to get our revenge from these Spanish cnuts and lift the trophy.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Think they’ll beat Inter in the final.
So do I. They are just very good when getting to this stage of the UEFA:Europa League. They own it and will get their 6th no doubt.

Wayne's World

Think Sevilla will win on Friday. It really is their competition and Inter I feel would struggle with the pressing they did in parts tonight. Banega aswell is such a clever little footballer for this level, dictates everything

KC91

On paper Inter have the best squad by far out of the final 3. Also have to think Conte is motivated to dispel the notion that his teams can’t get it done in Europe. That being said, there is potentially two very tough matches ahead of them. They struggled at times vs Getafe, but absolutely dominated Leverkusen, it’ll be interesting to see which version of them shows up tomorrow.

el3mel

On paper Inter have the best squad by far out of the final 3. Also have to think Conte is motivated to dispel the notion that his teams can’t get it done in Europe. That being said, there is potentially two very tough matches ahead of them. They struggled at times vs Getafe, but absolutely dominated Leverkusen, it’ll be interesting to see which version of them shows up tomorrow.
The problem with these one match knockout is they massively favor hit and run tactics. Sevilla were imo mostly poor today but got through by a hit and run tactic. They scored twice from their only 2 chances. If it was 2 legs tie we might have got through. I also think on 2 legs tie Lyon would have never KOed City.

So Inter must be pretty careful in their next matches if they want to win it. Overall yeah they're far better than Sevilla for me, playing style, manager and squad wise too, but in one match everything can happen.

And I prefer Inter winning it than Sevilla.

ti vu

The problem with these one match knockout is they massively favor hit and run tactics. Sevilla were imo mostly poor today but got through by a hit and run tactic. They scored twice from their only 2 chances. If it was 2 legs tie we might have got through. I also think on 2 legs tie Lyon would have never KOed City.

So Inter must be pretty careful in their next matches if they want to win it. Overall yeah they're far better than Sevilla for me, playing style, manager and squad wise too, but in one match everything can happen.

And I prefer Inter winning it than Sevilla.
I prefer Shakhtar to win. Then Sevilla in that order. I don't really hate Inter or our ex, but Conte is annoying af. Remember how his celebration is OTT for dead rubber goal as if it's final winning golden goal? No thanks for seeing him celebrating winning a cup.

I don't think Shakhtar is favorite to win though. Still insist Sevilla is the favorite (who was laughing at me week ago when I said that? Still laughing now?) . Inter is not very convincing. Conte ingame management is not very good. If Sevilla being themselves would be able to beat Inter.

AshRK

I still can't believe how we lost that game after dominating so much. Sadly it's a results-oriented business so people who didn't view the game are already trolling and bashing Ole. But we have to blame ourselves..not taking chances and defending like schoolboys.

Credit to sevilla for taking their chances and defending well when it matteted.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Hope Inter gets knocked out too, would be hilarious.

From a potential United - Inter final, to Sevilla - Donetsk?
That would leave so many people disappointed :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I really hope Shakhtar feck Inter up and go on to win the damned thing. Couldn't stomach Inter or Sevilla winning it now.