Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Telsim

Sheriff Tiraspol beat Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk last season in the CL. Scored 7 goals and had 7 points with Real Madrid and Inter in the group. Don't underestimate them.

diarm

Roma v United final. Calling it now.
When do tickets go on sale usually? My buddy just moved to Budapest - reckon this might be a good time to schedule a visit!

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sheriff Tiraspol beat Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk last season in the CL. Scored 7 goals and had 7 points with Real Madrid and Inter in the group. Don't underestimate them.
True but they had 6 points after 2 games. Don't underestimate but should be beating them.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What a shite draw. No chance of the club opening the buyback scheme for those. Cypriot minnows and a team that identifies as being from a country that isn't even recognised.

Hopefully we can play Sociedad first up, get a win, and then earn the right to rotate and rest.

PoTMS

Arsenal have nice flights to Norway, Switzerland and the Netherlands.

diarm

Give it a few years and "point out United's 2022/23 Europa League opponents on a map" will be a very decent pub quiz question.

spiriticon

I was thinking the flight will be longer than normal too to divert around Ukraine?
Probably. Gotta to divert via Romania I'd imagine.

I'd rather the game be played in Romania if possible though.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We say it’s easy as if we don’t struggle against teams on a regular basis. On paper we should get through. But there’ll be a couple of dull 1-0 wins