Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
What is it about Arsenal goalkeepers getting lobbed from ridiculous ranges in Europe?

(Throwback Thursday comment)

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Let's see...

Starting GK - check

Rotation RB (starting RB came on after 8mins)
Starting RCB - check
Starting LCB - check
Starting LB - check

Starting CM - check
Rotation CM who's been starting a lot recently (starting CM came on after 65mins)
Rotation AM

Rotation RW (starting RW came after 65mins)
Starting CF - check
Starting LW - check

Sot not really a mish mash.
It's like us starting without Casemiro, Bruno and Rashford though. We'd be terrible.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
You think taking Odegaard, Saka and Partey out doesn't affect the team's flow? In that case let's agree to disagree
Of course it does. Still it's a much stronger side than you've played in the EL this season. You started 7 starters and subbed on 3 more. So that's 10 out of 11. Just saying that it's far from a mish mash with a lot of fringe players.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Sporting’s level will inevitably drop with the lack of quality on the bench. Shame, should have won in regular time.

RedDevilQuebecois

Just hope Sporting can hold on and nick it either on penalties or on a late goal just to send Martin Keown on a meltdown.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
The commentator then made me s*** myself for a shot so far off target :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
No idea how this Viera geezer made it to 99 minutes. Him and Edwards have been battling it out for the worst player on the park all night.
Aside from that nice goal he scored a while ago, I have been unimpressed with him whenever he’s played. I’m sure Arsenal can find a better player than him in their academy.

Dan_F

BT commentator needs to relax. Partey’s shot was about about 5 foot wide.

Bogart-er

Supports
Arsenal
I want us to go out so bad. And tbh losing on penalties or in ET won't be too bad for morale either. Can't really imagine us keeping the pressure up on City and having everybody fit if there is another round of the Europa.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I want us to go out so bad. And tbh losing on penalties or in ET won't be too bad for morale either. Can't really imagine us keeping the pressure up on City and having everybody fit it there is another round of the Europa.
Odd to want that "so badly"

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I want us to go out so bad. And tbh losing on penalties or in ET won't be too bad for morale either. Can't really imagine us keeping the pressure up on City and having everybody fit if there is another round of the Europa.
A fan wanting their team to go out 'so badly' sounds strange to me

Bogart-er

Supports
Arsenal
A fan wanting their team to go out 'so badly' sounds strange to me
Odd yes - but in context, we haven't been this close to the league in so many years that the Europa can do one. Wrap em up in cotton wool for the league.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
There's something about Martinelli's face that tells you he was one of them kids who told the teacher there was a homework.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Odd yes - but in context, we haven't been this close to the league in so many years that the Europa can do one. Wrap em up in cotton wool for the league.
Not fancy adding to the one European trophy in the club’s whole history?