Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

InfiniteBoredom

Taylor has been poor tonight. It’s a rough game to ref given that both sides are playacting, diving, cheating cnuts, but he has absolutely no control over it.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Taylor bottled this, it was a penalty.
No where near enough to throw himself down like that.

It’s a contact sport. Contact can be made in the box without it being a penalty. He made the most of it. Right decision imo.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Looked like he got a slight touch on the ball before the contact on the player.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Commentators are idiots, they’ve overturned it because he touched the ball, not cause there wasn’t enough contact

El Jefe

This is a cnut off. If there was a way both teams could lose this would be amazing

I blame Juve and Leverkusen.

RedDevilQuebecois

For once VAR does something useful and very quickly. Doesn't make Anthony Taylor look any less stupid for awarding that immediately on the original call.

edit: Ocampos should have been given a yellow as soon as the penalty decision is overturned.

wr8_utd

:'(
That would probably take 15 mins of watching VAR replays in the Premier League.

Irwin99

What's odd to me is that Taylor saw the view of the penalty that looked more of a penalty; the view from behind the goal was absolutely clear that it wasn't a pen

Skills

Snitch
That's a funny one for me. He got a small touch on the ball, but if he hasn't have taken down the man after the attacker still could've got the ball

The Hilton

Anthony Taylor has had a shocker tonight, there's less contact with the pen that he gave than the booking he gave Pellegrini (I think, a Roma player anyway) for simulation in the box

Nick7

Pellegrini deserved to be booked for his dive. But so have like 5 other players. It’s bizarre refs will just pick one and leave it at that.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Exactly. Why are there people here rooting for these cnuts. Jose hate?
Simple. Roma cheated their way into the final in Leverkusen. Disgusting play acting and time wasting over 90 minutes. Horrendous football.

Idxomer

That's a funny one for me. He got a small touch on the ball, but if he hasn't have taken down the man after the attacker still could've got the ball
It's a foul, Taylor and VAR succumbed to the pressure.