Europa League / Conference League 23/24

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Feck yes. I’d absolutely love them to do an all comps unbeaten season.

lysglimt

Scout
I love coming to the caf for insights, so I know exactly who has played well and who hasn't.
The guy has basically locked Liverpool down in their own half by his extreme running and pressing.....one of the most impressive defensive displays I have seen

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Owh no that’s just one of the awful LaLiga refs.
Yep. Has given cards for stupid things, but West Ham really got caugt in discussions with him instead of just kicking on. Hasn't helped them at all, lost their concentration while doing it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Love Gasperini’s blue rinse.

erikcred

If we were slightly braver, we could've played this lot off the park when they came to OT. What a collapse.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
When will Leverkusen lose a game?

Even when they can afford it, they simply don't.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Football was the victor tonight.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Why do you feckers want Leverkusen to lose? This is a once in a lifetime achievement. Hope they remain unbeaten all season.

Raven

Yep. Has given cards for stupid things, but West Ham really got caugt in discussions with him instead of just kicking on. Hasn't helped them at all, lost their concentration while doing it.
That's not what I saw at all.

always_hoping

Liverpool huffed and puffed and couldn't blow the Atalanta house down. The top three in the Premier League this season all out of Europe the same week and unable to reach a semi final they were favourites to reach.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Doing something like Fergie playing the B (or even C) team at Stamford Bridge?
Will be interesting... last week I would have said it's a hugely important match for Dortmund while it doesn't matter for Leverkusen. But now it looks like the BL gets the 5th CL spot so Dortmund is quite save in 5th (14 points lead over 6th with five matches to go). So both teams might care more for the CL/EL now instead of the league not just Leverkusen.

mu4c_20le

Why do you feckers want Leverkusen to lose? This is a once in a lifetime achievement. Hope they remain unbeaten all season.
some people are a bit, how should I say it... spaßbremse (fun stopper)