Europa Semi Finals

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The biased English commentary does my head in

Ref hasn't been good he's been shite

Canagel

'Great ref' apparently.
It's ridiculous. Both Ramsey and Xhaka should be in the book at least. So should Ballerin. The ref is allowing them to get on with it. If they are on yellows it has a big physiological impact on the game. The ref has been useless so far. If I'm Simeone I'd be fuming as well.

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
Total agenda by some posters rather than being neutral. Arsenal should be leading here.

Mike Smalling

A draw or even a one goal win would be a massive failure for Arsenal given the circumstances. Come on Atletico!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
come on, i want Arsenal to go out too, but they haven't really made any worthy of a yellow.
Bellerin stood on an Atleti players ankle a minute after the red card. Then you have a dive by Lacazette. Ramsey studs up on Correa's knee and not even a foul.

Openshaw53

If this game was reffed properly multiple Arsenal players should have been booked.

Instead he came with an agenda and was licking his chops that an Atleti player was stupid enough to make two yellow card offences
Nonsense the ref ( and I can't stand 99% of them ) has done nothing wrong,spot on with the two yellows and spot on regarding the fouls against Madrid , if anyone has an agenda it's you mate.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
In terms of defending, a well drilled team like Atletico aren't significantly weakened by being a man down. I can easily see Arsenal going the whole game without scoring now. Bottlers.

Utdstar01

Commentary has been biased beyond belief. Every decision the ref makes in favour of arsenal is 'terrific'.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
But there will be for the next 85mins or the game will be chaos & that's the problem of having no lenient attitude early doors.
The problem isn't the referee applying the rules consistency, it's the player making stupid decisions.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Commentary has been biased beyond belief. Every decision the ref makes in favour of arsenal is 'terrific'.
That bald american goalkeeper on commentary called Ramseys tackle on Correa 'fantastic'!. Then he saw the replay and didnt say a word.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
@Red Katie you were pretty much spot on with your Liverpool prediction against Roma, not the exact score but they did destroy them. Thoughts on the Arsenal game result?
Sorry about that. :) 2-1 Arsenal was my prediction earlier so either that or 2-0.

Utdstar01

That bald american goalkeeper on commentary called Ramseys tackle on Correa 'fantastic'!. Then he saw the replay and didnt say a word.
Yeah he caught him with the follow through, probably should've been a yellow or at least a foul.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Think United would have 2-3 goals already.

Sad, that Aubameyang can't play. I would take a 1:0 all day. Will be very hard.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Sending a player off in a semi final for those two fouls is pathetic, however you look at it.
Whats far more pathetic is his handling of the game after that. If you want to ref the game strictly thats fine, but he reffed it strictly for those two challenges. Its madness that you give those 2 yellows and not a single card the rest of the half.

Wengerscoat

Supports
Arsenal
We need to score, I can see them scoring and us going blank. We have missed too many chances.

Utdstar01

Think United would have 2-3 goals already.

Sad, that Aubameyang can't play. I would take a 1:0 all day. Will be very hard.
We wouldn't have created much but we'd probably have scored once from all of our 2 shots We'd have had in the first half.

Canagel

So will Simeone be banned from the touchline next week as well? And the final if they get there?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Yeah he caught him with the follow through, probably should've been a yellow or at least a foul.
The second yellow was also follow through. The atleti player kicked the ball then stepped on the ankle. The ref is winging at this moment. the occassion has turned him brainless

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Any thing less than at least a 2 goal clean sheet cushion and its curtains for Arsenal in the next leg.

Utdstar01

The second yellow was also follow through. The atleti player kicked the ball then stepped on the ankle. The ref is winging at this moment. the occassion has turned him brainless
Yeah he's enjoying the attention he's getting, that's for sure.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
:lol:

Griezmann body checked trying to run into space and the ref plays on.

pauldyson1uk

Sending a player off in a semi final for those two fouls is pathetic, however you look at it.
rubbish , both worth yellow cards , so what of it is a semi Final , what difference does it make , first round Semi Final or 90th min of a Final.
What the ref has not done is be consistent, 2 maybe 3 Arsenal players should have been booked also.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
The ref will give a few late yellows to Arsenal to make him look like he was 'fair'