European Super League

Do you want the ESL to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
About 99.9% of them chose to stay quiet.

Consider their position. It's easy for football fans to shout our disaproval on the internet as our words have no concequences. That's not the case for the players.
Yeah, I'm sure the consequences for the top level players would have been just terrible..

Matt851

Yes incredible for him to stand up after the decision has been made, same as these Liverpool clowns.

Milner yesterday, Bruno, who else made a comment before it wasn't a done deal?
I thought the same but guess its hard to know what they have said behind the scenes and the tole they have had in changing minds

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They literally put their names on the proposal mate, not Woodward. Glazer is the fecking vice-chairman.
Of course they can't pin it on Woodward, but he resigned from ECA as part of this process, Prem clubs have made it be known they don't want to deal with any of these cnuts again, so a new face (with the same agenda) is probably what they're pursuing. And it won't work. It's amazing how long they've managed to milk United for without feeling serious backlash.

bsCallout

It's interesting that it seems to have stopped at City and Chelsea for now.
Isn't there meant to be discussions happening tonight? We are always the slowest with press releases too.

No PSG, Ajax, City, Chelsea, Bayern, Dortmund. It's already over. Not sure what their intentions are now, to not appear like they've given in maybe?

rhajdu

Yes:
Fence sitting:
I didn't know that it is forbidden to have different opinion and a little patience to see how things go. Especially after the announcement of the new Champion League's format with the wild cards. Let's pretend that UEFA is not a corrupt organisation (at least it's historic, isn't it?) and we can also agree with Ceferin that “City are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future for the European game.” So what's next? We should invite the Saudis to take over, right?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Of course they can't pin it on Woodward, but he resigned from ECA as part of this process, Prem clubs have made it be known they don't want to deal with any of these cnuts again, so a new face (with the same agenda) is probably what they're pursuing. And it won't work. It's amazing how long they've managed to milk United for without feeling serious backlash.
He was obviously not behind it though, he was simply doing what he was told by the owners of the club. Nothing happens without them.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
From being maybe the most hated club in the world to finally „getting our club back“ - everything seems to be possible right now.

dinostar77

Imagine if we dont leave by the morning. Will get ugly.
I expect the American owned clubs to be the last to leave. Interesting Barcelona briefing press that they only agreed to join on condition that their members (socio's) would have a vote to confirm they wanted Barcelona to join. Basically fomo. No way the socio's would have said yes.

saivet

Maybe I got excited a little too soon. Hopefully more of this crumbles very quickly. I fully expect us to be amongst the last ones standing if it does completely fall apart.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Isn't there meant to be discussions happening tonight? We are always the slowest with press releases too.

No PSG, Ajax, City, Chelsea, Bayern, Dortmund. It's already over. Not sure what their intentions are now, to not appear like they've given in maybe?
Not including Chelsea yet. Not until it officially comes from them. City are the only team to pull out as far as I'm concerned.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Just confirm our withdrawal from this shite already, couldn't give a flying feck about the Woodward resignation until our exit is done and dusted.

JohnnyKills

I expect the American owned clubs to be the last to leave. Interesting Barcelona briefing press that they only agreed to join on condition that their members (socio's) would have a vote to confirm they wanted Barcelona to join. Basically fomo. No way the socio's would have said yes.
Think the same. We'll be dancing with the brass band as the ship sinks.

hubbuh

Agreed, doxxers can get fecked. If you need to humiliate people you don't know to get some popularity points on the Internet you need to look in the mirror.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Oh relax you fanny, it's a bit of a laugh. The votes are all public anyway FFS. Can all the people that voted Yes/maybe stop wetting their pants and let us laugh at them?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He was obviously not behind it though, he was simply doing what he was told by the owners of the club. Nothing happens without them.
I don't dispute that. And that goes for every individual action he's taken at the club. Doesn't mean this isn't being done to better facilitate "returning to normal".

Zen86

Got to love these heroic Liverpool players coming out with their comments only after it’s clear as day that the ESL is falling apart.