Eva Carneiro axed from Chelsea matches, training sessions and hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Hazard didn't seem to be faking an injury, he seemed genuinely in pain from the impact of the collision; it was a fairly hefty challenge that was done solely to prevent Hazard passing him. Also, the doctors only respond to the referee as they need his permission to enter the pitch. The referee called them over and they did their job. Mourinho has literally nothing to complain about.
Yeah, after seeing the video Damien posted I agree with this instead of thinking Hazard was faking.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Wait, so why isn't she allowed on match days anymore?

Getsme

I think he may see it as naive given the situation which considering he is in charge he is initialed to do.
What situation? Her job is to many injuries, if a player is down injured then she would be neglecting her duties to dismiss it.
The real blame should lie with Harzard.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Sadly the club does not CC me in on these matters.

It's not because she ran on the pitch though (as there was already a Chelsea physio on).
So you don't know that's not the reason then? Thought as much.

She went on the pitch, Jose went ape shit, publicly criticised her and now just 2 days later she's coincidentally seen her duties be massively down graded? Hmm ok then.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
So you don't know that's not the reason then? Thought as much.

She went on the pitch, Jose went ape shit, publicly criticised her and now she just 2 days later she's coincidentally seen her duties be massively down graded? Hmm ok then.
I know that her going on the pitch was not the reason because someone was already on the pitch (so Hazard had to come off).

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The 41-year-old doctor, of Spanish and British parentage, will continue to be the team’s first team doctor but will only work from the club’s Cobham training base. She will not travel with the team to games, home or away, nor will she attend training sessions outside on the first team pitch at Cobham.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I know that her going on the pitch was not the reason because someone was already on the pitch (so Hazard had to come off).
And maybe that's why Mourinho was upset, she didn't had to come in because Hazard had to come off.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
What situation? Her job is to many injuries, if a player is down injured then she would be neglecting her duties to dismiss it.
The real blame should lie with Harzard.
Part of the blame should certainly lie with Hazard, however he seems to believe that the physio should have used better judgement by waiting before attending the player. I am not saying he is correct, but if he has discussed this before with the Physios and he feels that they haven't listened then he is entitled to take the action he feels is appropriate.

I should make it clear I am not saying he is right, I am saying that nobody outside of the club would appear to me to have enough evidence to say one way or the other.

Carl

So you're saying you don't think it's connected at all?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Regardless of the actual reason, the whole dispute seems to have stemmed from Mourinho's unjustified annoyance with her entering the pitch.

Carl

And maybe that's why Mourinho was upset, she didn't had to come in because Hazard had to come off.
No, he's saying that Hazard had to come off anyway because there was already a physio on.

Skills

Snitch
"You have to understand the game – even if you are a kit man, doctor or secretary on the bench.

"You have to know you have one player less and when you go to the pitch to assist a player you must be sure the player has a serious problem. I was sure Eden didn’t have a serious problem.

"He had a knock and was very, very tired but my medical department were impulsive and naive to leave me with eight outfield players. In a counter attack we were worried as we had two players less."

Refs should take note. Jose Mourinho believes his star player feigns/exaggerates injuries.

Carl

Part of the blame should certainly lie with Hazard, however he seems to believe that the physio should have used better judgement by waiting before attending the player. I am not saying he is correct, but if he has discussed this before with the Physios and he feels that they haven't listened then he is entitled to take the action he feels is appropriate.

I should make it clear I am not saying he is right, I am saying that nobody outside of the club would appear to me to have enough evidence to say one way or the other.
What blame should lie with Hazard exactly?

Carl

The bloke that ran on the pitch before her is actually getting no similar punishment, so no.

She's probably getting "dropped" for posting about it on her facebook.
What did she say?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
No, he's saying that Hazard had to come off anyway because there was already a physio on.
I know and I'm saying that the reason of the Carneirogate is because she came on, when Mourinho thought that she should have waited that Hazard was off.

matt23

Faking injury? I really don't think he was.
He was either injured or not, as it turns out, he'll live, and his manager didn't want him to receive treatment. His manager probably didn't want him to receive treatment because it would be advantageous for Hazard to sit on the floor crying for 3 minutes, instead of being treated off the pitch at the referee's request. It's a fair assumption that he was probably exaggerating the extent of his injury to waste time, and the doctor ruined the effectiveness of this by doing her job properly. Classy stuff.

kps88

The bloke that ran on the pitch before her is actually getting no similar punishment, so no.

She's probably getting "dropped" for posting about it on her facebook.
I think something like this sounds most likely. He probably tore into both of them after the game and she gave some back so this is his way of making it known who's boss. Mind you, for all we know maybe the physio's been demoted or punished as well.

Carl

I know and I'm saying that the reason of the Carneirogate is because she came on, when Mourinho thought that she should have waited that Hazard was off.
But that doesn't make sense.

Castia

fecking circus

Will be hilarious when City beat them at weekend and Jose is 5 points off the top within the first week of the season, meltdown mode will be in full flow.

Seveneric

Ironic that everyone is running in here to slam Mourinho, when if this had happened with LVG, the reaction would be "none of us know what is happening behind the scenes, bla bla bla"

Carl

He was either injured or not, as it turns out, he'll live, and his manager didn't want him to receive treatment. His manager probably didn't want him to receive treatment because it would be advantageous for Hazard to sit on the floor crying for 3 minutes, instead of being treated off the pitch at the referee's request. It's a fair assumption that he was probably exaggerating the extent of his injury to waste time, and the doctor ruined the effectiveness of this by doing her job properly. Classy stuff.
Of course "he'll live". That doesn't mean he wasn't genuinely hurt though. Crazy to apportion any blame whatsoever onto Hazard.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ironic that everyone is running in here to slam Mourinho, when if this had happened with LVG, the reaction would be "none of us know what is happening behind the scenes, bla bla bla"
Based on what we've seen? Not a chance. It'd be another example of LVG the dictator ruining things a la Valdes.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I like Joe Say but this was a massive overreaction on his part.

Carl

Care to send me the link of where you bought that crystal ball of yours from?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
She must be seriously annoyed at Hazard. All this could've been avoided if he wasn't an injury feigning delicate little twat.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Yeah because LVG never gets criticised on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.