Eva Carneiro axed from Chelsea matches, training sessions and hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

If she followed Jon Fearne and he wasnt punished in any way,then i dont understand why he went full extreme on her and nothing when it comes to other.Whats the difference,is it female thing.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Would be funny if we actually did sign her.

Getsme

:lol: Genuinely crying with laughter here.

As for her role and the people criticizing Mourinho none of you have any idea whether this was the last straw or a decision taken specifically based on recent events in other words none of you have any idea how good or bad she is at her job.

I've criticized Jose a lot over the years as he can be a prick, but I can't see much to take issue with here if that is how he sees it.
Exactly, I mean the cheeky bitch had the nerve to run onto the pitch to attend the needs of their star player, what was she thinking.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Is Mourinho actually mad? I'm convinced he needs conflict to function. He's creating dragons to slay. What a joke of a decision. How can she do her job if she can't go near the pitch..?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Chelsea fail in appeal against reailty

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Would anybody even make a story about something happening to her under any manager, at any club, if she wasn't fit?
Two of our docs made the news, one for being 'fired' and the other one for being promoted.

clarkydaz

so this is Hazard's fault for rolling around the pitch when not really hurt, while chasing a game with 10 men, but she takes the heat for it. nice one twats, I hope city demolish you next week

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Controversial manager being controversial. Nothing to see here. (More so that Eva isn't going to make further appearences :()

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Is anyone even remotely surprised? The boring cnut Mourinho always blames other people for his failures. This is just taking it to another level.

Dominos

That's not true, commentators during the game pointed out he appeared to be angry with his medical staff and there is video and picture evidence of that.
I meant - he wouldn't have voiced his grievance and so wouldn't be accused of blaming his medical team for the dropped points (an absurd suggestion really).

villain

Hates Beyoncé
What an absolute tool.

He's genuinely a very insecure and bitter man.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
so this is Hazard's fault for rolling around the pitch when not really hurt, while chasing a game with 10 men, but she takes the heat for it. nice one twats, I hope city demolish you next week
Yeah, this. This wouldn't have happened if Hazard wasn't faking an injury to waste time.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What happened there, seriously?
Hazard went down in injury time. Physio rushed into the pitch to treat him meaning he'd have to go off, leaving Chelsea with 9 on the pitch.

Sam

Surely Jon Fern should be in trouble too? He ran onto the pitch as well did he not?

matt23

I'm surprised nobody is mentioning this in the media. Carneiro appears to be getting punished for Hazard faking injury. I get where Mourinho is coming from, but what he's essentially suggesting is that medical teams should be in the know when it comes to fake or 'tactical' injuries, which is pretty messed up.

That club is almost a parody of itself now. Every time you think they've ran out of classless, something always springs up.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning this in the media. Carneiro appears to be getting punished for Hazard faking injury. I get where Mourinho is coming from, but what he's essentially suggesting is that medical teams should be in the know when it comes to fake or 'tactical' injuries, which is pretty messed up.

That club is almost a parody of itself now. Every time you think they've ran out of classless, something always springs up.
Hazard didn't seem to be faking an injury, he seemed genuinely in pain from the impact of the collision; it was a fairly hefty challenge that was done solely to prevent Hazard passing him. Also, the doctors only respond to the referee as they need his permission to enter the pitch. The referee called them over and they did their job. Mourinho has literally nothing to complain about.

lem8sh

Hazard was not faking injury for feck sake. Williams is a beast and Hazard was clearly winded for a minute, the doctors come on and do their job and Jose overreacts causing the poor performance and result to be forgotten about even more.

clarkydaz

plus Mourinho has said even he knew Hazard wasn't that injured. So if that's the case even more reason to get back up being a man down

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

Faking injury? I really don't think he was.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Can everyone stop saying that he did this to deflect from his performance. What shit. this will cause it to run on and on. He did it because he is a classless man who likes to poke people in the eye and make sexist comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.