Everton vs. Man United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Red

It was clear sarcasm after what the commentator said.
I don't know, I'm dazed after this. It's 3am here, going to try to stay up and see if I can see an aftermatch comment from Moyes for the pure craic of it

iAm20Legend

Hurts like hell. And confusing too. At times like this I wonder if we were better off getting spanked by Olympiakos at home and getting him out right then

Blue always red

How some people are blaming Moyes for this defeat is beyond me. He put up the most attacking, talanted and (on paper atleast) the most sensible team. Was he to know that Wayne Rooney was dreaming about shagging fecking 50 year old women or Juan Mata was too busy wanking over his beard.

Absolute fecking disgraceful performance by the players and a big feck you to this shit system we all fecking love. Give a man a 25inch penis and get him to put it into a girl that wont have it and what do you get? feck all. Please get rid of these cnuts who do the same shit and give me a set of wingers.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So now it'd mathematically impossible to get 4th. Should we expect an announcement that he's getting sacked? Would be the moment of the season.

Varun

Staff
We dominated possession of the ball in the first half (not the game) while playing at a snail's pace.
Who do you propose he picked today?

Everton could have come out guns blazing and probably outpassed us if they really wanted to. They knew though, that we take ages to get the ball forward, are pretty physically weak/easy to shrug off the ball with the three behind Rooney. So wait for us to lose our shape, and expose Carrick and Fletcher's lack of pace and the fullbacks.

Like I said, my opinion - Add even someone like Aaron Ramsey (who isn't even in the top bracket of midfielders) and his ability to go past a man, cover ground quickly, move forward, try a risky pass would make this side function so much better.
What we needed was a plan to break them down, the personnel was perfect fine. It was evident we didnt have a clue what to do when we had the ball. That's down to the manager am afraid.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
How some people are blaming Moyes for this defeat is beyond me. He put up the most attacking, talanted and (on paper atleast) the most sensible team. Was he to know that Wayne Rooney was dreaming about shagging fecking 50 year old women or Juan Mata was too busy wanking over his beard.

Absolute fecking disgraceful performance by the players and a big feck you to this shit system we all fecking love. Give a man a 25inch penis and get him to put it into a girl that wont have it and what do you get? feck all. Please get rid of these cnuts who do the same shit and give me a set of wingers.
heck...why have a manager...lets have a poll to pick the team and just let them play.

Ibi Dreams

It's endless. This rut we're in. Can't beat any decent teams which means we surely aren't one ourselves.

A horrible, horrible season.
The funny thing is that even teams battling relegation will occasionally have an inspired game where they outplay a much superior team. We haven't done that at all this season. Virtually every time we've played a good team, we've capitulated, and in the games where we didn't lose we scraped by on a mediocre performance

iAm20Legend

I'm not bringing myself to spout obscenities about DM but the club is just to big for him
Yeah.. he may be a nice guy and all that and doesn't deserve abuse, but.. going on like this just hurts too bad, and there's no sign of improvement, except against inept Newcastle or villa. :(

The_Red_Hope

The commentator was spot on ... we are a team without a plan, without an identity. We look like a bunch of Sunday footballers passing it around for aimlessly hoping something clicks. Surely the think tank behind our club including Sir Bobby and Alex will act before it's too late.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
have you watched football before? everton put ten men behind the ball at home and only looked dangerous when they smashed it to kaku. sadly thats how you beat us this season :(
not really, liverpool pushed up on us and played through us, wasnt sitting back at all, similar to both city losses, particuarly the 1st game.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I really fecking hate David Moyes and his stupid wrinkly fecking face. Complete and utter pointless loser.

Heinzesight

Moyes straight down the tunnel...sums him up the shithouse. Hopefully that will be the last we see of the shit managing bastard.

Ash_G

Standard Moyes, subs didn't reflect the game. The set up was odd anyway, playing a narrow game and then putting Smalling at full back who gave a demonstration as to why he shouldn't play fullback. But either way whilst Mata wasn't on his game, Nani looked a little rusty it was definitely Rooney who looked well of his game. Likewise not sure why it was Evans who came off than Smalling/Jones who weren't at their best.

CantonaGiggs1

I don't think the Glazers have any idea what happened today. They are probably getting ready to watch the Yankees vs. Rays at Tropicana Field in Tampa Bay.

Ibi Dreams

How some people are blaming Moyes for this defeat is beyond me. He put up the most attacking, talanted and (on paper atleast) the most sensible team.
Doesn't the fact that they then played terribly and couldn't create any chances suggest that there is something wrong with the management? A good manager would be able to get a good performance out of those players. I mean really, if a manager has players like Mata and Kagawa and can't use them properly what good is he?

EricaNo7

No manager is going to turn down the chance of managing United , Moyes hasn't turned into Jack The Ripper overnight and he doesn't deserve such vicious abuse. I'm as upset at the Demise of our team as anyone but he's hardly doing it on purpose

The funny thing is that even teams battling relegation will occasionally have an inspired game where they outplay a much superior team. We haven't done that at all this season. Virtually every time we've played a good team, we've capitulated, and in the games where we didn't lose we scraped by on a mediocre performance
Beating Arsenal was an accident then. We simply haven't delivered against anyone else. Astonishing considering that we won the league last season and we have a core group of players experienced in winning big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.