Evra and VDS

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How can you blame Evra for the first goal ? I understand the excitement in doing so because since he's been shit since the start of the season it's easy to target him

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
How can you blame Evra for the first goal ? I understand the excitement in doing so because since he's been shit since the start of the season it's easy to target him
The thread starter's a bit of a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime so I wouldn't put it past him to blame Evra for the first goal but he might be talking about the second, which involved a really schoolboy error from Evra in the build-up when he tried to pass the ball across his own box.

ciderman9000000

It's funny how things change in football. Who'd have thought this time last year that in twelve months time it'd be Rooney and Evra getting all the shit on here whilst Berbatov and Nani are lauded as heroes? I'm really looking forward to the time when Gibson makes everyone eat their words just as Fletcher did before him.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
hmmm soccernet.com has an article showing Evra wants people to be more angry.

I can bring 'angry' - Keep drawing matches and I wont be the only angry person. I tell ya, I'm trying so hard to be a good fan. They aint makin' it easy.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Yeah, I agree. But I still think that he doesn't need to give an interview after nearly every bad result and unnecessarily get involved with the media. He's passionate about the club and it shows in the interviews and on the field but I think we can do without them.
True, reckon there needs to be a media ban for all the players to stop them from mouthing off. Every little bit they say is being blown out of proportion and it's not helping the team at all.

quethenoo

The thread starter's a bit of a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime so I wouldn't put it past him to blame Evra for the first goal but he might be talking about the second, which involved a really schoolboy error from Evra in the build-up when he tried to pass the ball across his own box.
He also tried to dribble it out of defence before that, lost it and didnt show a huge amount of ambition to get back in position....its concerning, he looks slightly listless at times.

Rahul

An interview with Evra after the match:

Patrice Evra is going to buy Ji-sung Park a car for Christmas for setting up his first goal in over three years! #mufc

:lol:

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Also loved the 'If it was a real Manchester United then we would be 5 points ahead, I am not arrogant to say this but its true'.

Kelvin

Also loved the 'If it was a real Manchester United then we would be 5 points ahead, I am not arrogant to say this but its true'.
its 6 actually throwing leads away to fulham everton west brom(home)