Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

beacon

All Creatures Great and Small
For any crinimals out there, what type of quality is DVDSCR? Is it Rip quality?
True screeners are quite rare these days. They are sent out by movie studios pre release. I understand that one of the major source of screeners and R5 sources was busted some time back. Thank the Lord.

If you can find them then they tend to be excellent quality but will usually be watermarked with the fact it is a screener that will flash up like a subtitle periodically throughout the film. That way you can be sure that you aren't wasting the authorities' time when you report their existance.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
True screeners are quite rare these days. They are sent out by movie studios pre release. I understand that one of the major source of screeners and R5 sources was busted some time back. Thank the Lord.

If you can find them then they tend to be excellent quality but will usually be watermarked with the fact it is a screener that will flash up like a subtitle periodically throughout the film. That way you can be sure that you aren't wasting the authorities' time when you report their existance.
I found one of those the other day, the film 'Flight'. Naturally I had to make sure I was correct so I watched it the whole way through and I would have found it very good if I wasn't so concerned.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
I've just seen a Bluray version of Cloud Atlas floating about, one with good audio. Bastards!
Yes, I was disgusted at this, too, and very concerned that I may have to watch it again to make sure I have enough evidence for the authorities to act on.

Stomach churning.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
DVDscr of Skyfall has leaked. DAMN YOU INTERNET!

Lynk

The Hobbit dvdscr.. enough said

Lynk

Just found a putlocker stream of it to boot. Disgraceful

Brophs

The One and Only
Anyone know of a working torrent for episodes 7, 8 & 9 (Xmas Special) of Series 1 of The Smoking Room? I'd love to report those cnuts.

Zen

Well Zero Dark Thirty screener is out there. It's a Hollywood trap.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Good news fellow do gooders. The Watch is out on torrent and it's so bad it may put these criminals back on the straight and narrow.

Lynk

Torrents are never reliable when a film leaks, always look for DDL's or Streams... is what pirates might say! :nervous:

Baxter

Anyone fancy PM me a couple of streaming sites. I have a few, like a shocking website called something like movie 2000 but they don't have many of the really new releases that I can report to the authorities.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Aye, thankfully I've never been able to find a decent site for streaming movies myself. I'd hate for me and my family to become corrupted by any links which you might PM to me!

Hitchcocker

These pirates have had their hands on everything. Thank goodness they haven't had their hands on Silver Lining's Playbook. I hope it stays that way!

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It's Awards season, the screeners get sent out to the voters for NY. Christmas is quite literally Christmas for these disgusting imoral pirates.

Baxter

Anyone found Gangster Squad? Stream or Torrent so I can report it.