Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Castia

Kick ass torrents seems to be blocked from the UK now.

Edit: Now it's working again. I keep getting the message 'site blocked' when I refresh though, looks like it will be down soon.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Kickasstorrents down again, I used it in the last few days though I'm sure, so not sure if it's just having hosting problems or actually been closed.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Only just seen this thread. Not really torrent but can someone help get an online code for pets 2013 PC please?

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Can somone help me find a program called "Tridef 3D" and serial code" to report andget those evil people locked away for a century?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can I remind people that this thread is for expresing your utter disgust at the latest torrent file that we have seen because of the horrible and criminal losses experienced by the people who lovingly bring us entertainment at minimal cost.

Requests for codes or STOLEN software will be deleted and the poster in question reported to the FBI with a request that they be arrested and transported to Guantanamo Bay immediately.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Sightly off topic but I feel completely disgusted that my laptop is trying to download the first series of game of thrones on blu ray. I need my laptop dealt with, it's even more sickening that it already downloaded the second season on blu ray as well.

Anyone got any ideas how I can deal with this corrupt laptop?

Genius Me!

I'm going to give it another chance, it's the loyalty I have towards it. But feck sake, if it starts trying to download blu ray breaking bad tomorrow I'm going to be left with little choice.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
i have a few invites for a very, very good torrent site, but users will have to make sure they maintain a good ratio which may mean donating a few quid once a blue moon. Send me a PM if interested.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Need a favor. Restoring a laptop to its' system settings to give it to someone who needs it and I need an Office 2007 Activation key.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Problem solved. I found a torrent on those scummy websites online, will surely report them to the proper authorities.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
My dodgy bastard mate has unforgivably downloaded one of them knock-off versions of Photoshop, instead of rewarding the hard working developers at Adobe with his hard earned wedge. He can only use it when not connected to the internet, but as soon as he does connect, the hard-ass Adobe agents rightfully detect that he's using an illegally obtained copy. Sweet justice. How does this filthy cnut stop Photoshop from accessing the internet? I've already got '99' dialled into my phone. Once this cretin disestablishes Photoshop's internet permissions, the final 9 will be punched in

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
If anyone knows where a good copy of The Place Beyond The Pines can be found, I'd love to hear from you so I can rightfully report you to the relevant authorities.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Does anyone know of any good new action movie links that I can report to the relevant authorities to stop my other half downloading them so I dont have to watch Coronation Street on my own ??

It's criminal and, quite frankly, upsetting at how many good links are going unreported.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I suggest that your other half gets outraged and reports the blatant pirating of End Of Watch. I'd specifically report the bay where pirates live or the tube where files live.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Also Welcome To The Punch and Gangster Squad have been uploaded bythose filthy torrentors

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Welcome to the Punch has been reported and End of watch and Gangster Squad are so going to wish they had remained undownloaded.

Next stop the FBI to shop The filth.

Thanks to Wibble and DS for shopping the dirty scoundrels.

Genius Me!

I'm disgusted that there's actually torrents of Spartacus:War of the damned and what's even more disgusting is that the sound is out of sync on one and non existent on the rest, sickening.