Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Piratebay is down at the moment :confused:

hope its only some minor site issues, wanted to download the last Harry Potter movie for the kids to watch tomorrow night.*

* report this vile and illegal activity to the appropriate authorities to make the evildoers pay.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
I'm reporting you to the necessary officials. Are there any other illegal activities you'd like to admit to?

bigredmachine

Running smooth
I would be utterly disgusted, if someone could help me locate a pdf of Chuck Culpepper's book - Bloody Confused online. It would be even worse if one of you actually had a copy even.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I'm sure none of you lot do it, but how do your scumbag friends illegally stream their football these days? Those disgusting Sopcast links seem to be less and less frequent now. All I see these days is terrible quality Flash streams with loads of pop ups, or links labelled as "StreamTorrent" or "AceStream".

Which diabolical pieces of software would a lowlife need to rob the hard working boffins at Sky Sports of a subscription using these StreamTorrent/AceStream links?

Liam147

On Probation
I've heard that some people use What You See Is What You Get. Or something like that. Something like WYSIWYG.

Does anyone happen to know any popular sites that aren't being reported enough? I'm looking for a Tab Pro program. To report, of course.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I've heard that some people use What You See Is What You Get. Or something like that. Something like WYSIWYG.

Does anyone happen to know any popular sites that aren't being reported enough? I'm looking for a Tab Pro program. To report, of course.
a guitar tab pro?

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I would be outraged if anyone were to find that the latest full European maps for a TomTom XL had been placed on one of these sites. I would do my civic duty and ensure that this was a genuine working file on my roadtrip in a few weeks time.

Zen

place beyond the pines, ryan godling working hard to make a living and these scumbags taking that away.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
I find it horrifying that there are 1080p torrents of season 5 of Sons of Anarchy available. I mean you watch the first 4 seasons on Netflix then I assume you'll wait patiently for the fifth to be put up on Netflix too and not go and dowload the whole season from a torrent.

botond

Iron Man 3 2013 R6 HDScr LINE NoSUBS NoBLURS XViD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

incredible good quality , i hate these bastards

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Oz the Great and the Powerful, now thats just taking the piss in high definition blu-ray :nono:

JP77

Genuinley the funniest thread on here.

I'm in disbelief that The Hangover 3 is already out in proper quality. I passed out from being so disgusted and have now contacted the CIA in an attempt to sort the matter out.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
if anyone can find a link to torrent to the Stone Roses Movie? Shit I would of gone to see that straight away but being in California does have its downsides...
Sent you a link for the disgusting torrent so we can report it together.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Thankfully my IP won't let me see the Piratebay - what a relief.
I hope no-one can point me to another disgusting site that has the United season review.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I just found the most disgusting torrent of all time, all United season reviews from 92-05, and what's even more disgusting is that it's working perfectly.

onesaf

Thankfully the newer Piratebay links I had aren't working anymore too
This is brilliant news, it appears that they succumbed to an heroic DDoS attack, although those pesky pirates always seem to bounce back and already I have found a proxy that is working, if anyone would like to visit this proxy so that they can report it to the relevant authorities send me a pm and I will forward the address.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd be disgusted if there was somewhere to get Game of Thrones Season 3 and i'll be sure to report it immediately if found.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Pls can somebody PM me the best site to stream drama's and movies from? Much appreciated.

simon_xazza

I would be really annoyed if someone invited me via PM to IPtorrents are something similar! Haven't been invited to anything like that since Oink shut down years ago.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
If you PM me your email I can send you a link to TorrentDay or Speed.CD so you can be outraged at anything and everything and report to the authorities to your hearts content.