Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Jaapster

Fortunately the authorities are deleting files on newsgroups very quickly on newshosting and a lot of the newsgroup providers, Unfortunately quite a few websites are now passwording files and hiding them , I in the name of research and also to check my download speed
picked a 33Gig blu ray of Olympus has fallen .

My download speed was very quick so i deleted the files upon completion

walsh

Fortunately the authorities are deleting files on newsgroups very quickly on newshosting and a lot of the newsgroup providers, Unfortunately quite a few websites are now passwording files and hiding them , I in the name of research and also to check my download speed
picked a 33Gig blu ray of Olympus has fallen .

My download speed was very quick so i deleted the files upon completion
Did the cast climb into your living room? I'd expect nothing less for that file size.

Jaapster

Did the cast climb into your living room? I'd expect nothing less for that file size.
I dont know ? it may have been good, but alas i deleted it as soon as my download finished, I wanted to watch it but i will wait till a legitimate blu-ray disk is available and i will pay the full retail price ,but i believe it is a really good film..

MJLD

I would be really disgusted if anyone had found a decent torrent of House of Cards (the US version). I can find some which are allegedly in German, so I've reported them directly to Merkel. Any further tip-offs would be helpful.

Also if anyone had an invite to IPTorrents, make yourself known so I can report you immediately.

Jaapster

I am utterly disgusted by the availability of 2 fast 2 furious 6 on newsgroups i downloaded the 720p version to check the unviewability of it .
I sent it to my media player and viewed the opening credits, I was sickened ,I am currently downloading the 1080p version to see if that needs reporting as well.

jeston

I would be really disgusted if anyone had found a decent torrent of House of Cards (the US version). I can find some which are allegedly in German, so I've reported them directly to Merkel. Any further tip-offs would be helpful.

Also if anyone had an invite to IPTorrents, make yourself known so I can report you immediately.

It be on the Bay of Pirates laddy, uploaded by notorious booty slinger ettv. Or in HD by s0bersky.

RonaldoVII

The official (non-MUTV) season review is on the bay of pirates. Quality isn't HD but it's watchable. I insist you all download and report the bastards to the relevant authorities.

jeston

The BBC did a 5-disc DVD of the 2012 olympics (link)

I hope nobody has stumbled upon that uploaded anywhere, but if they have could you kindly notify me so I, as you would have already, can notify authorities.

Zen

I would presume god would actually forgive you of your sins if you stole Only God Forgives.......because it's so bad you shouldn't have to pay for it.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
The official (non-MUTV) season review is on the bay of pirates. Quality isn't HD but it's watchable. I insist you all download and report the bastards to the relevant authorities.
Thanks for this.
The sleaze bags aren't going to get away with this despicable act.
Off to report them to the relevant authorities.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
The evil sites known as Yify & EZTV are next to be blocked, court order has been obtained. That's probably just as well as the despicable people at Yify have, allegedly, just uploaded a 1080p copy of Oblivion.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
The evil sites known as Yify & EZTV are next to be blocked, court order has been obtained. That's probably just as well as the despicable people at Yify have, allegedly, just uploaded a 1080p copy of Oblivion.

That is great news for us law-abiding citizens.

Is there another site run like EZTV, so I can report it to the authorities?

Phurry

Furry Fecker
That is great news for us law-abiding citizens.

Is there another site run like EZTV, so I can report it to the authorities?

I believe that you'll still need to report EZTV to the authorities on a regular basis as those despicable people at places like HideMyAss.com still allow you to reach the site, and the actual magnet links that you could click on in order to conduct your investigations once you've reached the evil site will still work as the block doesn't apply to them, same as with that paragon of wickedness, the Cove of Buccaneers. It is surely a sign of how great the abilities of our government internet masters are that they are forcing us to make several extra mouse clicks before we can continue exactly as before.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I believe that you'll still need to report EZTV to the authorities on a regular basis as those despicable people at places like HideMyAss.com still allow you to reach the site, and the actual magnet links that you could click on in order to conduct your investigations once you've reached the evil site will still work as the block doesn't apply to them, same as with that paragon of wickedness, the Cove of Buccaneers. It is surely a sign of how great the abilities of our government internet masters are that they are forcing us to make several extra mouse clicks before we can continue exactly as before.

:lol:...I mean...:mad:

This sort of stuff fills me up with rage!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
It goes without saying that after installing a torrent, when doing a scan on the files, if the crack.rar file comes up as a virus, it shouldn't be touched, right?
If its a .rar then it should be ok to open and look inside. However, it could be a .rar.exe, that'd be a trap. I've never come across a normal .rar that would give a virus on opening, are you scanning the contents maybe? Even so, most cracks pop us as viruses.

beardsleybob

Genuinley the funniest thread on here.

I'm in disbelief that The Hangover 3 is already out in proper quality. I passed out from being so disgusted and have now contacted the CIA in an attempt to sort the matter out.

Where might I direct the proper authorities if they wish to find said video?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Think I extracted a rar and it was the crack that came up as the virus. To a torrent noob like myself anything that's flagged as a virus is to be probably deleted.
Better safe than sorry, a lot of cracks will be flagged though.