Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Don16

Annoying cnut
I'm finding it very hard to find this made of stone torrent. Anyone who could point me in the right direction will immediately be thought of as a scallywag and will be sent to bed with no supper this evening.

Zen

I don't think it was legit which I why I asked people to check it.....because I didn't want to.

Nice seed planted by our good colleagues to seed out the criminals imo.

jeston

I'm looking for more piratebay UK proxy sites to report. i was frequently reporting pirateproxy.net daily.. But thankfully that's now been blocked. Anybody know another good one to report?

jeston

Oh my good god. How vile. Thank you for sharing. To the authorities!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Christ. Just use ukbay.org

They provide a despicable service.

As does this torrentlite app that's installed itself on my Nexus 4. Bloody pirates. I don't even know how to get it off.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
It's been making me sick to the stomach having to deal with all the 720 and 1080 quality material available on usenet. With such incredibly fast download speeds, my disgust can barely keep up with the content. Download clients offer encrypted connections too, so not even the ISP can see what sort of disgraceful material is being downloaded. Outrageous that this service exists. Personally, I prefer to pay top dollar for lower quality digital rentals on ITunes months after it becomes available on usenet. Who wouldn't?

F-Red

It's been making me sick to the stomach having to deal with all the 720 and 1080 quality material available on usenet. With such incredibly fast download speeds, my disgust can barely keep up with the content. Download clients offer encrypted connections too, so not even the ISP can see what sort of disgraceful material is being downloaded. Outrageous that this service exists. Personally, I prefer to pay top dollar for lower quality digital rentals on ITunes months after it becomes available on usenet. Who wouldn't?

Which would be the usenet of choice so i cant report the low life scum?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Anyone have a torrentday invite so i can report it?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Which would be the usenet of choice so i cant report the low life scum?
The worst indexing site by far is nzbsrus.com. The worst usenet provider is a matter of opinion. I've heard giganews and newshosting are equally bad. As for a download client; newsleecher is a particularly efficient way for the unscrupulous to steal intellectual property. Cost wise, newshosting is about $25-$30 a month for unlimited dishonesty and newsleecher is $3p/m. VIP membership to nzbsrus is a one time $10-15 fee. I have reported all my findings to the authorities in the hope they'll ensure all copyrighted material is removed and save the entertainment industry from, what I am assured is, imminent bankruptcy.

What's particularly disgusting about usenet is that the content is hosted on usenet servers and so there is no connecting to unknown IP's. This makes it so much harder for the good people at the MPAA to protect consumers rights and catch dangerous criminals. When you couple that with the encrypted connection service newsleecher provides, not even an ISP can track the exact content of what is being downloaded. Disgusting, I am sure you'll agree.

I hope you'll help me put a stop to this.

F-Red

The worst indexing site by far is nzbsrus.com. The worst usenet provider is a matter of opinion. I've heard giganews and newshosting are equally bad. As for a download client; newsleecher is a particularly efficient way for the unscrupulous to steal intellectual property. Cost wise, newshosting is about $25-$30 a month for unlimited dishonesty and newsleecher is $3p/m. VIP membership to nzbsrus is a one time $10-15 fee. I have reported all my findings to the authorities in the hope they'll ensure all copyrighted material is removed and save the entertainment industry from, what I am assured is, imminent bankruptcy.

What's particularly disgusting about usenet is that the content is hosted on usenet servers and so there is no connecting to unknown IP's. This makes it so much harder for the good people at the MPAA to protect consumers rights and catch dangerous criminals. When you couple that with the encrypted connection service newsleecher provides, not even an ISP can track the exact content of what is being downloaded. Disgusting, I am sure you'll agree.

I hope you'll help me put a stop to this.

Thanks for the vital information, i hope my Synology box along with the Sickbeard & Couchpotato apps automatically report this illegal behaviour.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
I would love anybody to quote me or PM me when this does become available, so that I can express my disgust at the dishonesty of ripping the club we love off.
I am searching all the known perpetrators as we speak and wont rest until the disgusting criminals are brought to book...

Liam147

On Probation
Awful site that makes it far too easy to access these sites.

I found a torrent on pirate bay, downloaded it (you need to make sure it works before reporting it of course), and as I was downloading utorrent, McAfee flagged a trojan. I assume it was the torrent, but since doing a scan on that file and the folder it's saved in, it says there are no issues. Would that mean it's safe now or should I bin it?

pauldyson1uk

Awful site that makes it far too easy to access these sites.

I found a torrent on pirate bay, downloaded it (you need to make sure it works before reporting it of course), and as I was downloading utorrent, McAfee flagged a trojan. I assume it was the torrent, but since doing a scan on that file and the folder it's saved in, it says there are no issues. Would that mean it's safe now or should I bin it?
It will be fine, just so you can report it.
Then if I was you I would delete McAfee, dreadful piece of software.

MoneyMay

If you PM me your email I can send you a link to TorrentDay or Speed.CD so you can be outraged at anything and everything and report to the authorities to your hearts content.
I would be annoyed if someone can send me an invite to Speed.CD so I can see the material, download it, and then report it to the CIA.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
I would be annoyed if someone can send me an invite to Speed.CD so I can see the material, download it, and then report it to the CIA.
I haven't got any spare ones at the moment but rest assured I will send you an invite as soon as one becomes available so you can bring down these disgusting people.

MoneyMay

I haven't got any spare ones at the moment but rest assured I will send you an invite as soon as one becomes available so you can bring down these disgusting people.
Thanks. I really want to take these disgusting people down.

Liam147

On Probation
Getting the chronological edit of Arrested Development (don't worry, this is legal), and I'm getting that same Trojan warning from McAfee that I got with the United season review. I ran that and it was fine.

Do these things have a reputation for being flagged, or am I downloading viruses here?

From Pirate Bay if that means anything.

manutddjw

That mob from Madrid have released the dvd version of our season review to the torrent sites a few hours ago, knowing full well we were heavily reliant on those dvd sales to bring Ronnie home.