g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2024 Season

hobbers

Hard to say who will finish first in this session but if I was a betting man I would say Horner on a WhatsApp video call.
Finish his bowl of coco pops first you mean...? Right?

Right?

United Hobbit

Who's everyone put on pole in their predictions?

I went for Max, very tempted to put Charles though

Now to try and get home from work in time to at least watch some of it, if agent Sargent could cause a red flag and damage a barrier that takes over half an hour to repair, would be much appreciated

Stupid timing :o

pauldyson1uk

Who's everyone put on pole in their predictions?

I went for Max, very tempted to put Charles though

Now to try and get home from work in time to at least watch some of it, if agent Sargent could cause a red flag and damage a barrier that takes over half an hour to repair, would be much appreciated

Stupid timing :o
Had to be Max but Iam not convinced he will be, was tempted to put Hamilton

hobbers

Mercedes have been sparking so much more than any other car. Hamilton especially.

Plank wear problems incoming.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
How long do we think it'll be til Ferrari and Charles let me down and ruin all my false hopes? I'm betting tomorrow.

hobbers

Dead last and beaten by Haas.

Demote yourselves to F2 you losers.

hobbers

Stake also looks as ugly to drive as it is ugly to look at.

Leg-End

Merc pace disappeared when it was needed then, looks like they probably raised the car and lost performance (even though its still sparking on the new skid blocks).

dinostar77

Merc pace disappeared when it was needed then, looks like they probably raised the car and lost performance (even though its still sparking on the new skid blocks).
Track temps are making a huge difference, it's 10 degrees lower than usual for quality today.

Leg-End

Amazed they still can't make these teams get their cars out of the pitlane quick enough, it's incredibly pointless.

hobbers

That's the first time he's used 8th gear at Bahrain this month.