FA Cup 2021/22 | Quarter Finals (March 19-20)

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Huh. Turns out if a shit team is outworking you, you can just match their intensity and beat them with your better quality.

Have we tried that one yet?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Olise looks really good every time I see him, weird how he never starts

Mainz, 18 month loan with a mandatory £15m fee if he makes 15 starts. Safe to say he won’t be making 15 starts, lots of talk he’ll go to St Etienne this weekend and we’ll go for Nketiah
Oh gosh, CP can find someone better.

Mickson

I know Olise and Eze have been injured, but still, I'm shocked how little they have played for Palace this season. They should both start every week.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Oh gosh, CP can find someone better.
I like him to be fair, be novel to have a striker that makes runs to the near post rather than loitering in the box for a header all the time. Benteke, Edouard and Nketiah would be a good trio with different skills.

As for Olise’s game time, I think he’s been handled well up until now tbf, he had a few starts back in November but has done more damage coming off the bench. He has an opportunity to nail down the spot while Ayew’s at the AFCON though, think that’s always been the plan really. Hope he grabs it and off to a very good start.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Newcastle are having one of those games where if it were FM you'd lose 1-0 and lose your shit.

TheRedHearted

Mainz, 18 month loan with a mandatory £15m fee if he makes 15 starts. Safe to say he won’t be making 15 starts, lots of talk he’ll go to St Etienne this weekend and we’ll go for Nketiah
What if they sub him on after one minute to get around the 15 starts?:devil:;)

mancsarered

Nothing more frustrating than a goal getting called offside only to be overturned. Takes the joy completely out of the moment.