g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

FA Cup 2021/22 | Quarter Finals (March 19-20)

VivaRonaldo85

I wonder who Chelsea will get in the next round. I’m going for Cambridge at home

Castia

Everton players ‘shushing’ the Hull fans….fecking hell embarrassing

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Does nobody else think it’s crazy that some games have VAR and some (obviously the majority) don’t, in the same tournament? Surely as it can’t be in all games then it shouldn’t be in any?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Are Chelsea really booing Lukaku? Good on them.

As for VAR being used, I thought it had to be either all or none of the games in a given round.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

As for VAR being used, I thought it had to be either all or none of the games in a given round.
Every time Lukaku touches the ball the boos come.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Lewis Hall has looked very tidy and comfortable. Albeit it's hard to really judge someone against such weak opposition, this is probably the standard he is used to in the age range he is in.

Chesterfield are that bad

Sparky Rhiwabon

Nah I reckon it’s the opposition fans. From what I’ve seen, Chelsea fans have fallen hook, line and sinker for his apology.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Lukaku keeps missing chances.. Was he always this bad?
Nah I reckon it’s the opposition fans. From what I’ve seen, Chelsea fans have fallen hook, line and sinker for his apology.
[/QUOTE haven't, I still. Think he is a fraud.. Especially after today.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Lewis Hall has looked very tidy and comfortable. Albeit it's hard to really judge someone against such weak opposition, this is probably the standard he is used to in the age range he is in.

Chesterfield are that bad
National league against European champions.. :lol:

Still doing better than Norwich did.. for now !