FA Cup 2023/24

Ole'sgunnarwin

There was talk on the Haaland thread that they're better without him. Might be the worst opinion I've ever heard

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
People should be thankful that De Bruyne is ageing, can you imagine if he was still only in his 20s and had 5+ years with Haaland. :annoyed:

BorisManUtd

3 goals for Haaland and 3 assits for KdB. Luckily, Clark's goal is a start of Luton's comeback.

Not sure if I want Newcastle to lose to Blackburn. All depends on if we can progress tomorrow at Forest. If not, I'd rather Newcastle still be there and potentially hurt Liverpool and City :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Come on Luton. No giving KdB and Haaland a rest now.

Come on Utd, make short work of Forest tomorrow and fully focus for Sunday.

RedRocket9908

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Come on Luton. No giving KdB and Haaland a rest now.

Come on Utd, make short work of Forest tomorrow and fully focus for Sunday.
We arnt making short work of Forest tomorrow and we dont have any chance against City unless ETH is sacked on Thursday

always_hoping

4-2 now but why are some still surprised that Luton give a competitive game to every team at home?

RedRocket9908

Haaland will get the praise for scoring 5 but Luton's keeper has been terrible and should have saved at least 3 of them

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Haaland is ridiculous. So is KdB. But Krul is the most ridiculous of them all.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That yeti and Napoleon Dynamite are going to win them at least one of the major trophies.