FA-Cup 3rd Round

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Carroll you fecking donkey. Misses sitter and nearly kicks Lenos head off his shoulders in follow up

binary bot
Even though its not a red, I can see how the ref misjudged it.

King Eric 7

When the ref rescinds a card it always makes me think of the game charades.

Boneli

Can they please retrospectively ban Longstaff for the ridiculous squeal?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Andy Carroll is just an awful footballer. He runs with the grace of a chubby toddler, and his technique is horrendous. Steve Bruce would look more comfortable out there than him.

VivaRonaldo85

If Newcastle had a goal scorer of any quality, they would be through and Arsenal would be out. This is the sort of game Arsenal get through in somehow and then go on to win the feckin whole thing.

Goku23

I knew it Ole gona stick with Lindy and Maggie in the league get ready for a thrashing by Liverpool :/

dev1l

Newcastle are horrible to watch but I still.think Steve Bruce is doing a good job with that bunch.

GlasgowCeltic

Absolutely baffling that Murphy thinks Carroll has played well. Makes you realise he's probably only a couple of goals away from getting England shouts again

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Absolutely baffling that Murphy thinks Carroll has played well. Makes you realise he's probably only a couple of goals away from getting England shouts again

Donkeys like Carroll and Duncan Ferguson are vastly overrated. Pisses me off when a striker misses a header and the cameraman pans over to the said donkey sitting in the stands and the commentator saying they would have buried it like they were some kind of prolific striker.

Dudu

Literally just tuned in, with anticipation of seeing penalties.

Damnit :(