FA Cup 4th Round

Name Changed

weso26
It's only one game and I'd rather have one difficult possible opposition out of the way in the FA Cup. I want us to win the competition and things will be easier with Everton in the next round rather than with Liverpool.
It's not only one game as Liverpool could end up with a hell of a lot more matches by staying in the FA Cup. The more matches for them the better so they won't be able to put all their efforts into the League and Champions League.

kikks

Mascherano tries to get Cahill sent off. Much easier than simply marking him, probably.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Erm?

Surely under the 'more games' scenario, a draw is the best result?
A draw brings forward our Monday game to the Saturday, leaving us without WEes and Rio for Everton and giving us 2 days less rest.

Kelvin

ah feck it we can still win everton even without wes and rio.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Liverpool, in 165 minutes of football have managed the same amount of goals as a team that doesn't have any fit strikers.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
commentator absolutely loves saying 'jagielka'.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Same old shit from Liverpool.

When we equalised yesterday we kept up the pressure and scored again. Liverpool aren't capable of this, they revert to being cautious once more. Fancy Liverpool to sneak this at the end mind, but what a borefest.

Sam

Where can I watch the 5th round draw?

Thanks in advance :)