FA Cup 5th Round - 16th to 19th of Feb | Very Appalling Refereeing

Parry Gallister

I hope it quietens down some of the media bullshit about 'greatest ever' or 'quadruple' winning ffs. They're a really good team but the press have been daft.

Infra-red

The treble gone, Aguero hits a fan, City's fans start a riot. Decent evening's work there from Wigan.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Hahahahaha, where' your quadrouple now? Even if these cnuts do a treble ( which i don't think they will ) it won't be the real one.

el3mel

Finally no more quadruple BS.

Hopefully Arsenal win the league cup too. Feck them.

cyberman

If Aguero tried that on a player he would be facing a ban. Why should being provoked etc be a cop out now?

Siorac

I regret turning the stream off after FT now :( I want to see Agüero acting like a twat again.

The Outsider

Supports
Chelsea
Wow, thought City was a foregone conclusion and only switched on while I was eating my dinner with about 18 minutes gone. Started watching and then thinking Wigan are defending well and then noticing the odd counter attack. Thought Delph was unlucky to get a red, yellow would have been adequate. Great goal by Wigan and the only time I recall the keeper being tested.
Didn't think City could achieve the quadruple though never thought it would be stopped this evening.

padr81

Supports
Man City
No complaints, we had a meltdown tonight. No excuses, given how we've been crying about tackles, Delphs was stupid, was it a red? was a close call but it was a stupid challenge on a nothing ball. Aguero had one of those games where he got wound up for nothing and spent more time mouthing and being a cnut than playing.

Dunno what happened with Sergio and that fan and our fanbase really letting themselves down. Bad night for us made to look worse by the behaviour of supporters and possibly Kun.

Zero excuses, Wigan worked hard, we were poor in front of goal and with our final ball. Well done Wigan. Fair play to Paul Cook post-match interview, really classy, some premier league managers, Pep included could learn from that.

Brightonian

Also having just tuned in I can't understand why there's any question over the red card. He's flying in, off the ground, studs up, out of control, catches the man. Potential leg breaker, absolute stonewall red. Ten years ago that's a stonewall red too. Twenty years ago you'd be lucky to get away with a yellow for that.

crossy1686

career ending
The more I think about it the more I think they're just going to hit Wigan with a massive fine for 'failure to control their fans'. No ban for Aguero.

Nick7

The more I think about it the more I think they're just going to hit Wigan with a massive fine for 'failure to control their fans'. No ban for Aguero.
Wigan will definitely get a fine for the pitch invasion.

Coops73

Haha brilliant result and I hope Agüero gets a ban for lashing out at a fan, Pep gets a ban for his ridiculous antics after the sending off and City gets the book thrown at it because of their fans behaviour. Well done Wigan.

Classical Mechanic

Also having just tuned in I can't understand why there's any question over the red card. He's flying in, off the ground, studs up, out of control, catches the man. Potential leg breaker, absolute stonewall red. Ten years ago that's a stonewall red too. Twenty years ago you'd be lucky to get away with a yellow for that.
Exactly, the speed he goes in makes it a red all day. Out of control.

Infra-red

No complaints, we had a meltdown tonight. No excuses, given how we've been crying about tackles, Delphs was stupid, was it a red? was a close call but it was a stupid challenge on a nothing ball. Aguero had one of those games where he got wound up for nothing and spent more time mouthing and being a cnut than playing.

Dunno what happened with Sergio and that fan and our fanbase really letting themselves down. Bad night for us made to look worse by the behaviour of supporters and possibly Kun.

Zero excuses, Wigan worked hard, we were poor in front of goal and with our final ball. Well done Wigan. Fair play to Paul Cook post-match interview, really classy, some premier league managers, Pep included could learn from that.
Fair play.

Terry Kelly

This result is so funny....and I have just accidentally 'had a wee' in my underpants with laughing so much....sorry Mummy ! xx

Baby Groot

Wigan better get them self back in PL. Could do with them nicking points of our rivals.

Rajma

Wigan better get them self back in PL. Could do with them nicking points of our rivals.
And in the colour of best traditions we should get them in the SF where they make way for us to the final. That would be proper a Wigan job done.