FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Has this been posted yet? Crazy stat.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Why on Earth is Spurs FA Cup game tomorrow? Surely it could have been played today?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Why on Earth is Spurs FA Cup game tomorrow? Surely it could have been played today?
Our Club Astrologer - to whom the FA is contractually obliged to defer - determined that Monday has the more favourable planetary aspects.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He was born 4 days after my 18th birthday. I’m literally old enough to be his Dad.

I shall be taking a few days away from the forum to reflect on this earth shattering news.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Come on Wycombe.
Covid has wiped out a few of our best players, but hopefully we can at least give it something.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Wycombe Wanders:
Allsop, Grimmer, Jacobson, Wheeler, Ikpeazu, Bloomfield, Knight, Muskwe, Thompson, Onyedinma, McCarthy.
Subs: Stockdale, Pattison, Kashket, McCleary, Akinfenwa, Charles, Adeniran, Samuel, Mehmeti

Spurs:
Hart, Tanganga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies (c), Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Bale, Lucas, Vinicius
Subs: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Rodon, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Son, Kane

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Come on Wycombe.
Covid has wiped out a few of our best players, but hopefully we can at least give it something.
Need to at least hit the bar before Spurs score like Marine did otherwise you've let yourselves down eh.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need to at least hit the bar before Spurs score like Marine did otherwise you've let yourselves down eh.
Jose drew 1-1 with us as a lower league team with his mighty Chelsea team back in Jan 2007, and he'll be aware we led Poch's Tottenham 3-2 with a couple of mins to go at their ground 4 years ago.

So he'll definitely not be taking us for granted.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Jose drew 1-1 with us as a lower league team with his mighty Chelsea team back in Jan 2007, and he'll be aware we led Poch's Tottenham 3-2 with a couple of mins to go at their ground 4 years ago.

So he'll definitely not be taking us for granted.
Good luck mate, rooting for you to set up a tasty 5th round with us!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good luck mate, rooting for you to set up a tasty 5th round with us!
Only our third ever time in the 4th round.
It's been made easier by getting a bye into the 3rd round by being in the championship though I have to say!

Fingers crossed Tottenham are in a mixture of complacency and thrown by having such an unfamiliar lineup.
And that we are actually in any sort of fitness after covid!
We haven't played for 16 days now!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Only our third ever time in the 4th round.
It's been made easier by getting a bye into the 3rd round by being in the championship though I have to say!

Fingers crossed Tottenham are in a mixture of complacency and thrown by having such an unfamiliar lineup.
And that we are actually in any sort of fitness after covid!
We haven't played for 16 days now!
That's a long time, we hadn't played for ages before our game last night either. Didn't have a big impact on us though and hopefully doesn't for you either. Go on!

1-0 :drool:

Sylar

Typical that I need spurs to win an ACCA and they are losing
Should have just put extra money on Wycombe/draw

Oh well if spurs lose hope it's embarrassing

always_hoping

Has this been posted yet? Crazy stat.

I posted it yesterday. Liverpool v Man United games are ridiculously hyped up by the media and those in the media nearly always left shocked and disappointed when they end up cagey affairs.

kidbob

Never thought I'd see the day when a father and son played professional football at the same time.