FA Cup Third Round

croadyman

Same. Even at coming to 30, he's so intelligent and a great finisher. Really think him and Rashford would link well.

Do wonder though if him and Bruno would come in each others way but kane dropping deep to draw defenders and having the likes of rashford, Bruno, garnacho, Anthony running behind would be great too
We need him to not drop deep then

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Interested to see if Pool will start Gakpo. Bit conflucted by Gakpo playing there. I like Gakpo, so now I'd like them to, win?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Such an uninspiring bunch of fixtures. Carrick vs Brighton the only half interesting one.

Really think the Japanese market is an untapped gem in terms of the PL. Why I want us to go for big Ange.
Yep. Japan have done really well at the last two world cups, playing proactive attacking football.

Ange would be brilliant for Everton!

Last edited:

PoTMS

Mac Allister taking the piss at Boro. Wonder which big team he'll go to.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I post this every week but fecking Brighton are the best run club in England. They buy players to match the philosophy so they can rotate without dropping in quality. They bring in a manager who matches their philosophy so there is no teething issue and he can pick up from where Potter left off. It's just so bloody well run and every single club in the country should be following their model.

The Firestarter

I post this every week but fecking Brighton are the best run club in England. They buy players to match the philosophy so they can rotate without dropping in quality. They bring in a manager who matches their philosophy so there is no teething issue and he can pick up from where Potter left off. It's just so bloody well run and every single club in the country should be following their model.
We used to think the same about Leicester

Oranges038

Watching final score on BBC.

Can't be a more annoying looking or sounding cnut on the telly than Stephen Warnock.

JustinC00

Wrexham up 2-0 over Coventry. This will make for a good episode of Ryan Reynolds docushow next season

Hughie77

Watching Coventry v Wrexham. 1-2 so far. For a national league side wrexham are playing well. And 2 v good goals Coventry coming back into it more now after the scored. Good game so far.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What possible instructions could Chris Wood be giving to his team mates as he enters the field as a substitute right after HT? Surely all instructions were given in the dressing room.