FA-Youth Cup: Our boys vs Chelsea

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I don't really know many of our youth lot. Any players to watch out for?
Daehli, Van Velzen and Barmby are some I've noticed in the small amount I've previously seen of our youth.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
This academy-side will look so much better next year when the players have developed physically. And the addition of Andreas Pereira :drool:

Commadus

Looks like our youth team taking a leaf out of the seniors and getting another schooling. We look flat and clueless.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Am I the only one slightly annoyed by people criticising the youth team without having the foggiest of idea of the team itself

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
My lord, that was almost the hardest shot I've ever seen a youth player hit. Damn crossbar!

Brophs

The One and Only
Starting to work their way into the game a bit more now. Wilson's still a bit isolated though.

Beachryan

We're getting much, much better in the past few minutes.

Are we playing with a CF? Doesn't seem to have anyone in the box when most crosses are coming in.

Beachryan

Barmby has some real quality doesn't he. Great to see.

Brophs

The One and Only
Barmby always reminds me of Will Keane in the way that the technical side of his game makes you think he'll be a player if the other parts come together.

Neo_Mufc

How many Chelsea youth boys apart from Josh McEachran have made it into the squad or featured?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Looks like our youth team taking a leaf out of the seniors and getting another schooling. We look flat and clueless.
Idiot.

Another feckwit quick to criticise the youth players. What do you know about them?

I'm sure guys like you and Drifter are gonna form opinion about them now .

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Am I the only one slightly annoyed by people criticising the youth team without having the foggiest of idea of the team itself
It's very annoying, this team has shown amazing resilience in reaching these semi finals. Most of them are nowhere near physically ready but people here love a good moaning. If you don't anything then stop criticising.

Commadus

Yes, most players from last year are in Reserves now. Eight of our players playing now against Chelsea are first year scholars or schoolboys.
This Islam Ferris guy wasn't he the one who left Celtic? The Chelsea gk 6ft 5 bloody hell.