Fabinho | Al-Ittihad player

Scriblerus

His best moment tonight was when he hurried to get the ball down for a free kick near the half way line - yards away from the right place - so he could play it against Vinicius foot as he was moving away and get him yellow carded. Masterful.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

Would love to know how this wasn't a red for Fabinho?

Relevant

[QUOTE="The Corinthian, post: 30237159

Would love to know how this wasn't a red for Fabinho?
[/QUOTE]
That looked like a foul by the Wolves player to me - jumped in two footed no? Maybe just me.....

Fabinho looks like an old man playing these days - looks like that anyway to be fair ;)

Be interesting to see who starts in Pools midfield on Sunday. I read a stat stating that they've had literally no one between the ages of 22 and 28 playing in the middle, it's either kids or old men.....while for every other club in the league it's around 80%.

Reckon that's a big reason for their demise.

cyberman

Ornstein reporting a 40m Saudi bid is on the way.
If this and the Henderson move happens then at what stage is it called an exodus?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ornstein reporting a 40m Saudi bid is on the way.
If this and the Henderson move happens then at what stage is it called an exodus?
When top players that are still in their prime start moving.

MegadrivePerson

So Liverpool have lost Keita, Oxlade, Milner and potentially Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago too.

Will be a whole new look midfield for them, is likely to make them really inconsistent next season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
With their shitty squad management they don’t have many of those.
Sorry thought you were talking about general exodus to Saudi rather than a general exodus from Liverpool

Oranges038

So Liverpool have lost Keita, Oxlade, Milner and potentially Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago too.

Will be a whole new look midfield for them, is likely to make them really inconsistent next season.
Only 2 of those are actually somewhat of a loss.

Kaos

Why don't Saudi come for our players :(
Only one I can see being appealing to them is Fred, Martial too if he doesn't get injured on the way to the medical.

Maguire is too much of a meme, McTominay will likely want to stay in England, Sancho's far too young to make the switch now.

ShinjiNinja26

How the feck can we not get any interest from the Saudi’s for our players? This guy was complete garbage last season. These are the jammiest cnuts about, even their shite over the hill players can command a good fee yet we’re struggling to literally give players away. :houllier:

RedorDead21

How the feck can we not get any interest from the Saudi’s for our players? This guy was complete garbage last season. These are the jammiest cnuts about, even their shite over the hill players can command a good fee yet we’re struggling to literally give players away. :houllier:
Maybe our players have different ambitions which is why they joined us to begin with and it’s not just about ££..,.maybe we have a very supportive culture behind the scenes which they don’t want to leave…I’m sure there is a desire from Saudi leagues to secure Man United players esteem wise it still shouts out.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Not sure if this is good for Liverpool. He has been bad for a while now but it depends on Klopp if he feels the player can still turn it around.
We would also get huge money from SA for Varane or Casimiro, but we would be in an awful situation where we would need to replace them.

Nickelodeon

They are overpaid here as it is.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Outside of the morality of multi millionaires deciding to go promote a regime like Saudi Arabia because money is all that matters, I wouldn’t want him gone anyway.

I still have hope he can recover his form after last season’s poor showing.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
They are interested in Fred.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
40m though? Did nobody watch him last season? We should be getting at least 30m for Fred in that case.

Witchking

Somehow I think they will just click into gear.

It's always been this way, if United do what Liverpool are doing, I would say, we are in transition, new mid field etc etc.

I guess, knowing how incompetent United management is(off field) no United news file me with confidence while Liverpool just looks better from the outside.

Just hoping they crash and burn but they seem to have addressed the main issue they have which is the mid field.

Guessing they will be back to 19-20 levels.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Currently the registered squad for next season is looking like this:

25 Squad players (*Home grown)
  1. Alcantara Do Nascimento, Thiago
  2. Alexander Arnold, Trent*
  3. Becker, Alisson Ramses
  4. Diaz Marulanda, Luis Fernando
  5. Gakpo, Cody Mathès
  6. Gomez, Joseph David*
  7. Henderson, Jordan Brian*
  8. Henrique Taveres, Fabio
  9. Kelleher, Caoimhin*
  10. Konate, Ibrahima
  11. Mac Allister, Alexis
  12. Matip, Job Joel Andre
  13. Nunez Ribeiro, Darwin Gabriel
  14. Phillips, Nathaniel Harry*
  15. Robertson, Andrew
  16. Salah, Mohamed
  17. San Miguel Del Castillo, Adrian
  18. Szoboszlai, Dominik
  19. Teixeira Da Silva, Diogo Jose
  20. Tsimakis, Konstantinos
  21. Van Dijk, Virgil
Space for one more non-home grown and three home-grown.

The three you've mentioned have been linked with moves too which frees up the space for non-home grown signings slightly but I think they'll be mostly delving into players that are home grown - Lavia, Ward Prowse maybe. What they really need is a defensive midfielder which is why I'm surprised they weren't linked with Caicedo or Rice more.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just hoping they crash and burn but they seem to have addressed the main issue they have which is the mid field.
They've signed attacking players for midfield but don't have anyone for the defensive duties if Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago do depart. Even if they stay I'm not particularly worried about the strength as their best days are mostly behind them.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Looking forward to the conspiracies if Henderson and Fabinho both go!