Fabinho's home burgled as he celebrated Liverpool's win

DarkLord

What happened and why did the Liverpool fans fight among themselves? The irony if its true.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I've asked in the group chat and it wasn't Chelsea fans.

On an unrelated topic, does anyone want to buy a 100 inch telly?
Wait till some random clown on twitter start blaming Chelsea fans..

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It doesn't matter if you are the champions of Premier League. Burglars are burglars.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Burgling and fighting amongst themselves:

Nothing's really changed has it?! :lol:

zenith

I don't really live in England but sure love to know what's up with Liverpool as a city. It's very frequent news about high profile homes being robbed.

Is the police no good

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Interesting contrast with the Liverpool players celebrating in a empty ground and the Liverpool fans outside (that very ground) kicking the sh*t out of eachother.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm surprised footballers don't have security during European games/evening games or events where they know they won't be home for hours.

It is terrible that it happens, but you'd think by now there would be more preventative measures in place.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
What happened and why did the Liverpool fans fight among themselves? The irony if its true.
How could it not be true, it’s there on film. Or some absolute nutcases from another club wanted to go and see what all the commotion down the road was?

Superunknown

That house number should be retired from all streets in Liverpool, out of respect for Fabinho's house.

RIP House.

*guard of honour*

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
To be expected in Liverpool. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if a Liverpool season ticket holder is the culprit.

Do yourself a favour & go to Paris or Juve or something Fabinho mate.

Ignoring football for a moment, imagine the culture shock he felt moving from Monaco to Liverpool :annoyed: Bet his missus was fuming :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
To be expected in Liverpool. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if a Liverpool season ticket holder is the culprit.

Do yourself a favour & go to Paris or Juve or something Fabinho mate.

Ignoring football for a moment, imagine the culture shock he felt moving from Monaco to Liverpool :annoyed: Bet his missus was fuming :lol:
Yes. Paris, very safe :lol:

BlueHaze

First league title in 30 years. Throwing bottles and beating the feck out of each other?

Yep, must be gobshite liverpool fans.

Rooney24

I've asked in the group chat and it wasn't Chelsea fans.

On an unrelated topic, does anyone want to buy a 100 inch telly?
I would take it off your hands mate but I recently got myself an Audi RS6 and I don’t think it would fit in there to get it home.

Denis' cuff

Hardly the first time

Didn’t they have a spate of robberies when they were playing European aways?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Fair enough, but still the poor fella’s private home has been broken into; wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Exactly. This won't go down well on here, but I'm not sure how you can call Liverpool supporters classless if you're laughing at one of their players being a victim of a burglary. It's super invasive into your private life, you don't know what's been taken or just touched, and you don't feel safe after for a long time.

I also don't get everyone talking down the city of Liverpool. I get the animosity towards the club, but the club isn't the city. Aren't Manchester and Liverpool pretty similar cities in many ways? (Isn't that at the core of the rivalry?) I actually looked up crime rates. I can't find one source that seems properly authoritative, but they're mostly around the same spots, with Manchester tending to do a little worse in what I've found.

(I know I'll get slaughtered for this)

clarkydaz

I don't really live in England but sure love to know what's up with Liverpool as a city. It's very frequent news about high profile homes being robbed.

Is the police no good
They have a saying, 'not English, scouse'. Im fine with that, as someone just said, build a wall around the place, or put them in a simpsons bubble.

Maybe you have a better understanding why a whole nation find Liverpool fans unbearable