Fabrizio Romano: Here We Go - Live on Twitch

lsd

The Oracle
I really wonder about the intelligence of people who fall for this fraud. He has as much inside knowledge of these transfers as my cat.

Yet after every tweet that is just copying another tweet he read elsewhere followed by him backtracking and trying to cover every scenario before he then tweets a closed deal 30 minutes after its done and everyone already knows and people lap it up

Strange

Withnail

I really wonder about the intelligence of people who fall for this fraud. He has as much inside knowledge of these transfers as my cat.

Yet after every tweet that is just copying another tweet he read elsewhere followed by him backtracking and trying to cover every scenario before he then tweets a closed deal 30 minutes after its done and everyone already knows and people lap it up

Strange
What's your cat say about Varane?

lsd

The Oracle
What's your cat say about Varane?

Nothing confirmed nowhere near a deal discussions ongoing blah blah blah

Romano is a copy and paste fraud that has been caught out so many times. There are loads of pages on him in other forums with his tweets that are either copied from other sources 2 hours earlier or where he just guesses and gets it totally wrong. Yet on here the muppets go gaga over him

Brophs

The One and Only

Strange
Thinly veiled dig at Mr. Meowgi.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Strange
I mean he very clearly has tons of contacts and communicates with all the other best sources too. Gianluigi Buffon literally had him at his unveiling at the stadium for Parma the other day. He has his contacts in English/German/French/Spanish football, has his contacts with certain agents and obviously has tons of direct links with all things Italian football. He's pretty much a hub for all of them as he's by far the most well known and most followed on social media.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

Strange
I'd love to know more about your cat if you have the time.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Whenever I see : Here we go ! from Romano I instantly get that Chemical Brother's single in my head.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
People childishly have built this ‘fraud’ nonsense by looking at the minute/second tweets were made to imply he is basically sitting at home watching Netflix and stealing tweets. When a potential United transfer is involved of course, as it sends people senseless. Ignoring his coverage frok the very beginning of say Patson Daka joining Leicester, or the Hakimi Chelsea interest and subsequent PSG deal. The man reports on tonnes of deals of various nature with clear info that turns out, Sancho isn’t the only footballer and we aren’t the only club. He obviously doesn’t make things up or just steal info. He has contacts.

TheReligion

Abusive

Strange
Any updates from your pussy?

Tarrou

you can really tell by the way he phrases stuff he knows feckall :lol:

Red00012

His name spelt incorrectly on the thread is bothering as much as the fact that I seem to be the only one that thinks he’s decent enough :wenger:
There is far far worse out there

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
People childishly have built this ‘fraud’ nonsense by looking at the minute/second tweets were made to imply he is basically sitting at home watching Netflix and stealing tweets. When a potential United transfer is involved of course, as it sends people senseless. Ignoring his coverage frok the very beginning of say Patson Daka joining Leicester, or the Hakimi Chelsea interest and subsequent PSG deal. The man reports on tonnes of deals of various nature with clear info that turns out, Sancho isn’t the only footballer and we aren’t the only club. He obviously doesn’t make things up or just steal info. He has contacts.
Didn‘t several other journalists criticize him for following them, using their information and reposting it without mentioning them, thus taking credit for contacts he actually doesn‘t have?
He might have a few now since he‘s promoted himself a lot and is a somewhat known name but I‘m pretty sure he started his career by stealing information from a few people who weren‘t that established but had some sources within clubs and thus inside knowledge.
Hence that‘s where his bad reputation I coming from.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Didn‘t several other journalists criticize him for following them, using their information and reposting it without mentioning them, thus taking credit for contacts he actually doesn‘t have?
He might have a few now since he‘s promoted himself a lot and is a somewhat known name but I‘m pretty sure he started his career by stealing information from a few people who weren‘t that established but had some sources within clubs and thus inside knowledge.
Hence that‘s where his bad reputation I coming from.
I don’t think so.

He wasn’t just some kid in a bedroom stealing tweets. And he ‘started his career’ by working for fecking Sky Sports alongside Di Marzio. Although even he hasn’t escaped the caf’s charlatan sticker tbh. If you go through the transfer forum, you would think anyone other than the BBC is a liar and basically, there is no such thing as journalists with contacts.

Some other journos did make a point of him not referencing SOME of his tweets, and he then made a point back of referencing SOME if his tweets, but a significant portion of them are still jot referenced because they are his own info. And every journo that criticised him, as far as I saw, all went out of their way to point out that he was a brilliant journalist. Also, most people are simply not interested in the majority of deals he talks about, and only want ‘Sancho news’. If people looked a bit more comprehensively, they wouldn’t gloss over all the other deals to the likes of Genoa and Marseilles that he is on from the very beginning all the way through. Patson Daka is just one example. Everyone is dissecting the timestamps on every Sancho tweet, but offer little on how he’s basically been on that one step by step for 6 weeks.

Last edited:

lsd

The Oracle
I don’t think so.

He wasn’t just some kid in a bedroom stealing tweets. And he ‘started his career’ by working for fecking Sky Sports alongside Di Marzio. Although even he hasn’t escaped the caf’s charlatan sticker tbh. If you go through the transfer forum, you would think anyone other than the BBC is a liar and basically, there is no such thing as journalists with contacts.

Some other journos did make a point of him not referencing SOME of his tweets, and he then made a point back of referencing SOME if his tweets, but a significant portion of them are still jot referenced because they are his own info. And every journo that criticised him, as far as I saw, all went out of their way to point out that he was a brilliant journalist. Also, most people are simply not interested in the majority of deals he talks about, and only want ‘Sancho news’. If people looked a bit more comprehensively, they wouldn’t gloss over all the other deals to the likes of Genoa and Marseilles that he is on from the very beginning all the way through. Patson Daka is just one example. Everyone is dissecting the timestamps on every Sancho tweet, but offer little on how he’s basically been on that one step by step for 6 weeks.

He is a complete fraud and has been proven to be a complete fraud over and over.

All he does is copy and paste other people's tweets and therefore timestamps do matter as it shows he just copies what other people have posted.

Just because after the hundred copied tweets on a transfer eventually end with him posting deal confirmed two hours after everyone else does not make him legit.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is so easy to Google what a joke he is and you may as learn by now that Santa is not real either

lsd

The Oracle

What is the point of that ? May as well be titled Fab's rehashed waffle of old news everyone knows.

What did he say they're that you did not already know as I heard nothing I have not seen a million times before.

It's just so completely weird to me how many people get taken in by a total fraud . It's like Trump supporters all over again

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He is a complete fraud and has been proven to be a complete fraud over and over.

All he does is copy and paste other people's tweets and therefore timestamps do matter as it shows he just copies what other people have posted.

Just because after the hundred copied tweets on a transfer eventually end with him posting deal confirmed two hours after everyone else does not make him legit.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is so easy to Google what a joke he is and you may as learn by now that Santa is not real either
Sorry to burst your bubble but a lot of what you say is exaggeration. Feel free to point to examples. Jusr because he's not the very first person to break news doesn make him a fraud. He obviously has strong sources and doesn't punt until he knows for certain.

If he just recycled news and jumped on other tweets, he'd have prematurely announced the sancho agreement as many others did. But he didn't, he said its not true and there was still a gap. Until of course almost a week later, it was sorted.

cabbs1989

What did fab do to you? Honestly who cares if people listen to him, personally I feel he’s reliable & has contacts, he clearly has a lot of insight! I don’t understand what you’re issue is with him? Just the cafe having negative users again I suppose!

What is the point of that ? May as well be titled Fab's rehashed waffle of old news everyone knows.

What did he say they're that you did not already know as I heard nothing I have not seen a million times before.

It's just so completely weird to me how many people get taken in by a total fraud . It's like Trump supporters all over again