Facts about football that shouldn't be true - but are

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Juan Roman Riquelme spent more time playing for Boca than he did for Villareal. 4 years at Villareal and 8 at Boca (i'm only counting his time at Boca after villareal, otherwise its 14 years in total!). Always assumed that he played the majority of his career in spain before returning to boca for a couple of years to retire.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Juan Mata was the first Spanish player to join United from Chelsea

Juan Mata was the first person called one Juan Mata to play for United

Juan Mata was the first person from Burgos to play for Manchester United

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
My first United match live was the season before he joined and Harry Gregg was in goal. We lost 2-0 at Stamford Bridge and have hated Chelsea ever since.
VS QPR in 76, Gordon Hill and Sammy Mac scored was my first league game

Chipper

Adulterer.
Brentford are undefeated in 13 PL London derbies in a row.

Chelsea 0-2 Brentford
Brentford 1-1 Palace
Fulham 0-3 Brentford
Brentford 2-2 Spurs
Spurs 1-3 Brentford
Brentford 2-0 West Ham
Chelsea 0-2 Brentford
Brentford 3-2 Fulham
Brentford 1-1 Palace
Arsenal 1-1 Brentford
West Ham 0-2 Brentford
Brentford 2-2 Spurs
Brentford 0-0 Chelsea

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
There have never been three straight red cards in a first half of the Bundesliga, until today

ForceKing90

If the current Man United manager wins his next game in charge, he will be the fastest manager to 50 wins in the clubs history.

ForceKing90

Anthony Martial has scored just ONE PL goal this season. ONE MORE that Ramus Hoiljand.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I've just seen this on social media today. Apparently Marcus Rashford has failed to score in 100 of his last 140 games.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Since 2020 Rashford has scored 4 goals away from home when he's started. 2 at the Emirates, 1 at Tottenham and 1 at Leeds.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Testimonial next year so?
I don't know what you're saying there to be honest.

I didn't think it had been that long more like 6 or 7. Players who have been at clubs as long as he has are usually much loved, huge fan favourites approaching legendary status. He's nowhere near that, never even properly established himself and hasn't deserved to be here as long as he has. It shouldn't be true.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.

I didn't think it had been that long more like 6 or 7. Players who have been at clubs as long as he has are usually much loved, huge fan favourites approaching legendary status. He's nowhere near that, never even properly established himself and hasn't deserved to be here as long as he has. It shouldn't be true.
He was being sarcastic

Oscar Bonavena

This is Anthony Martial's 9th season as a United player.
Testimonial next year so?

He was being sarcastic
I thought he might have been but I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying.
Correct, I was being sarcastic. I don't even know if testimonials are a thing anymore considering what footballers earn, but the thought of Martial getting one is farcical!

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I thought he might have been but I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying.
I think it's an Irish thing to put 'so' at the end of sentences where others might use 'then'. That would make: 'Testimonial next year then?'

But of course now @Oscar Bonavena will tell us to have never even been to Ireland.