Facundo Pellistri image 28

Facundo Pellistri Uruguay flag

2020-21 Performances

View full 2020-21 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Scored again yesterday. Easy goal but showed good composure and I guess you have to get there for the opportunity to materialise.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Nicely done. (Vids not showing up on the tweet for some reason, click through to twitter and it should work)

Drainy

Pretty funny that after seeing him put in a couple of quality crosses they have since moved him to the left wing.

Great to see him scoring regularly from the left though.

Raven

Seems to be doing pretty well in the U23s although I havent seen any full matches. Can anyone tell me if he's looking good enough for some time off the bench, or would that be too much for him at this stage?

Ed9

Seems to be doing pretty well in the U23s although I havent seen any full matches. Can anyone tell me if he's looking good enough for some time off the bench, or would that be too much for him at this stage?
I've only seen 2 full games, but I think it is coming. He looks better than most players on that level and also has a season's experience in senior football and it shows. Not only he looks a graet talent but also seems to know what he's doing and what he wants to do.

Raven

I've only seen 2 full games, but I think it is coming. He looks better than most players on that level and also has a season's experience in senior football and it shows. Not only he looks a graet talent but also seems to know what he's doing and what he wants to do.
That's good to hear, he looks great in the clips posted on here.

Nick7

Pretty funny that after seeing him put in a couple of quality crosses they have since moved him to the left wing.

Great to see him scoring regularly from the left though.
Fantastic, another left winger :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
It seems a good sign if he stands out at that level. Hopefully he has a chance of making it into the first team

Tony247

He has senior experience. Should be training with the first team.

Bwuk

Interesting. So he trains with the first team and then go on to play with u23 on their match day?
Think that’s pretty normal no?

Good to see he’s scoring and doing well. Would be a big bonus if he can come into the first team and help.

TheReligion

Abusive
He's looking very promising and settling in to English football nicely. Think we could see him feature for the first team in the new year.

pascell

He has senior experience. Should be training with the first team.
He does
feck it, add him to the 1st team squad
He already is
Interesting. So he trains with the first team and then go on to play with u23 on their match day?
Yeah but he can't go in the same dressing room as the other u23s apart from Mengi as they're both in the first team social bubble.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Goal vs City

Lovely assist from Laird that, so casual as he strolls into the box, drops his shoulder and glides passed the defender, then gets his head up and rolls a pass into Pellestri's feet.

Makes it look so simple. I really hope he can stay fit now and push on.

drmuji

Just thinking about him, Amad and hopefully Moises .... We are developing a core of young talents who hopefully if remain injury free and put their shift in, will be future of United very soon.
This means alot to united and I really like change in philosophy which is positive for a change. I really do think its Ole and Sir Alex who are behind all of this. Long may it continue

theklr

Any knowledge if it potentially has infected the rest of the squad?

Meep

Is he really sick or could he retest negative? How does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.