Famous United fans...

Sb_16

Thats an ugly looking wig. 5 more years of growing up and she may make my "I'd do you if you don't take off the United top" list.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Anyone mentioned Rachel Riley yet?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Uniquim

I found another celebrity fan. K-pop idol Kim Sejeong wearing the adidas originals sweater on television.

Youtube

If you're wondering about why the adidas letters look weird, it's because they taped over some letters so nobody would know it's adidas, since they have laws about how much product placement you can have in one TV episode.

If you're wondering about everything else, it's a dance competition where they try to replicate old dance routines. It's a pilot, that's why it's a mess.

ZupZup

I just came on to say that... In that case... Conor McGregor is a huge fan
Huge fan!!

Conor McGregor said:
I suppose if you pushed me I would say Manchester United, but that’s only because it gets passed down from generation to generation. I think just about everyone in Ireland is either a Liverpool or United fan. But some people go a little weird, referring to the team they support as “we”. To me that’s a little crazy

Ruffian

Supports
Liverpool
Ian Brown
Morrissey
Manni
Bernard Sumner
Ian Burgess
Leatita Casta
Scarlett Johansson.
Morrissey isn't a football fan at all, as far as I'm aware. I don't think you'd ever find him plugged into a stream, agonising over the result. He romanticizes the culture around it. He liked George Best .... and Billy Bremner.. and most likely for the photographs of terraced houses, cobbled streets and grey skies.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
McShane's dad played for us I believe.

Though Paul McShane plays like an antique dealer

Have Chris Ecclestone and John Simm been mentioned? great actors
Saw Eccleston quite a lot at away games in the 90's. Some of my mates knew him, he was sound.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
sat near him on the plane out to Moscow 2008 final. Bernard Hill also on the plane.
He was in my local with Siwan Morris (hot teacher from Skins) about 8 years ago. We drunkenly invited ourselves onto his table and he was absolutely sound. Had a chat for about an hour and realised he'd spent the whole time asking us questions about what we do and the local area and we didn't get to ask him a single thing about himself. Wiley old fox is experienced at being a celebrity.

Devil81

Gary Roads

My brother
Remember getting his autograph outside Old Trafford as a young 15 year old kid, we used to wait for the players after every match and Gary came out to a big fuss from everyone there. I didn't know who he was at that point and got his autograph anyway.

iKeano

Saw Terry Hall at OT and at the FA cup semi at Wembley last year.
Showing his age a bit.... Too much too young maybe?

:D

Also, met Rachel Riley at the Semi Final last season.
What. A. Woman.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Morrissey isn't a football fan at all, as far as I'm aware. I don't think you'd ever find him plugged into a stream, agonising over the result. He romanticizes the culture around it. He liked George Best .... and Billy Bremner.. and most likely for the photographs of terraced houses, cobbled streets and grey skies.
I'd only ever heard he admired Eric Cantona, but never really heard he liked United, or even football.