Fantasy Football 2015/2016

Levo

Band of Brothers
Back for the upcoming season, I've renewed the league so anyone from last year will automatically get entered when they've re-submitted there accounts.

Few new additions this year in the form of tactics..

• All Out Attack - Allows you to use a 2-5-3 formation in the next gameweek.
  • Triple Captain - Your Captain points are tripled not double in the next gameweek.
  • Bench Boost - The points scored by your bench players in the next gameweek are included in your total
  • All these options can only be used once during the season.

Few bargains after looking through the current list of players:

• Alderweireld - 5.0 (Possible starter along with Vertonghen)
  • Cedric - 5.0 (Would of thought he'd slot in straight away at RB)
  • Mings - 4.5 (Will be starting LB, good threat for corners)
  • Di Maria - 8.5 (If he actually plays to his potential)
  • Deulofeu - 6.5 (Tricky player that did well when on loan at Everton)
  • Atsu - 5.5 (Should be one of Bournemouth's main attacking outlets)
  • Schneiderlin - 5.5 (May be worth bringing in on the hope he signs for us)
  • Berahino - 6.5 (Had a good season, makes him all the more cheap when Ings is 7.5!)

For any newcomers the code is posted here: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-random-chat-thread.363091/page-1530#post-17763203

Last edited:

Levo

Band of Brothers
And so it begins.

Not too shabby, although I'd be tempted to put a 4.0 keeper in with Cech an use the extra million somewhere else. Just auto-completed mine to as to renew the league, will give it some attention once some more transfers come through.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Is it a public or private league? also H2H? @Levo
Private league, code is posted in that link. Non-members and newbies can't see it in the general, not bothered to renew the public one. Don't know if private leagues can have a head to head, or if it just acts as a seperate league that needs to be made.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
How did you do this? been trying to get my team here since yesterday
I took a screen shot (ctrl+prt sc), the cropped it. Uploaded it here.

Not too shabby, although I'd be tempted to put a 4.0 keeper in with Cech an use the extra million somewhere else. Just auto-completed mine to as to renew the league, will give it some attention once some more transfers come through.
Hmm..true. I could remove Alderweireld and Fabianski for someone else.

After playing around with it, put Sanchez in there.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I took a screen shot (ctrl+prt sc), the cropped it. Uploaded it here.

Hmm..true. I could remove Alderweireld and Fabianski for someone else.

After playing around with it, put Sanchez in there.

Looks good, Alderweireld seems a bargain at 5.0 just not a great choice for the 1st weekend hopefully :lol:

Canuckred64

Back for the upcoming season, I've renewed the league so anyone from last year will automatically get entered when they've re-submitted there accounts.

Few new additions this year in the form of tactics..

• All Out Attack - Allows you to use a 2-5-3 formation in the next gameweek.
  • Triple Captain - Your Captain points are tripled not double in the next gameweek.
  • Bench Boost - The points scored by your bench players in the next gameweek are included in your total
  • All these options can only be used once during the season.

Few bargains after looking through the current list of players:

• Alderweireld - 5.0 (Possible starter along with Vertonghen)
  • Cedric - 5.0 (Would of thought he'd slot in straight away at RB)
  • Mings - 4.5 (Will be starting LB, good threat for corners)
  • Di Maria - 8.5 (If he actually plays to his potential)
  • Deulofeu - 6.5 (Tricky player that did well when on loan at Everton)
  • Atsu - 5.5 (Should be one of Bournemouth's main attacking outlets)
  • Schneiderlin - 5.5 (May be worth bringing in on the hope he signs for us)
  • Berahino - 6.5 (Had a good season, makes him all the more cheap when Ings is 7.5!)

For any newcomers the code is posted here: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-random-chat-thread.363091/page-1530#post-17763203

Could a mod please sticky this an un-sticky last years? @Damien @Dwazza Van Hernandez @golden_blunder

You sure about renewing the league? This league isn't one of my leagues that was renewed. I was able to join by using the code though.

Levo

Band of Brothers
You sure about renewing the league? This league isn't one of my leagues that was renewed. I was able to join by using the code though.
Yeah once I'd renewed it they was already 20ish players in the league without me doing anything.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
After i've submitted my team, is it final or can i change it until season starts? Is there a limit on how many teams can join the league?

Roman Bellic

Prick
After i've submitted my team, is it final or can i change it until season starts? Is there a limit on how many teams can join the league?
You can feck around with your team till the 7th of August, dont waste your 3 lifelines now though.

coolredwine

lameredboots

Still have 2M left so can feck around till the opening day. Waiting for Sanchez to be given an all clear considering his Copa America exploits.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
What do we think of Defoe this year? 5.5 million and looks like he'll be Sunderlands main striker if they don't buy anyone else.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Anyone starting with any United players? I fancy one of the midfielders but not really sure which one, if any, will be nailed on...

Mata?
Herrera?
Depay?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Most the United players seem really poor value. Tempted by Di Maria but impossible to know if he'll get the game time, so I'm going to hold off until the season starts. Rooney maybe but Costa is only 0.5 more. The entire midfield is too risky now imo as who knows how LVG will rotate with the wealth of choices he now has.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
How do you renew a league? Does it have to be the person who originally made it? I thought that was me but 'Renew your leagues' is greyed out for me :confused:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Rooney is really the only United player to go for atm. Maybe Mata or Depay if they look like certain starters after pre-season.

Elsewhere, Henderson/Milner are good value at 7m. The West Ham striker Sakho should be a good pick too. The Southampton player Targett might be a good short term pick at 4.0m until Bertrand recovers from his injury.

Levo

Band of Brothers
How do you renew a league? Does it have to be the person who originally made it? I thought that was me but 'Renew your leagues' is greyed out for me :confused:
I had last years.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Initial team, I'll end up changing it drastically no doubt several times before the season starts but here it is:

Cech
Clyne Fonte Richards
Johnson (Norwich) Hazard Toure Bolasie
Aguero Ighalo Costa

Subs: Krul Targett Abdi Denayer

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

It looks alright but I dunno... feel like it could do with improvements! Last season I got almost 1900 points so not too bad!