Fantasy Football 2017/18

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Work in progress.

Might be being daft going for those two up front and leaving the defence pretty weak. Doesn't always work out well in the long run but a similar tactic worked for raking in the points in the early days of last season, before we knew which small fry was bringing points in.

Obviously will all change when we sign Dembele anyway.

Last edited:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Always look forward to making a fantasy team, then it turns out to be crap, and i give up after 3 weeks.
But this year.... this will be my year, no doubt!

Paul_Scholes18

I usually don't keep up with the fantasy for more than 7-8 weeks. I created a team early this time though. Probably need to change it cause a lot can change.

Most really good players are expensive. Kane and Lukaku will probably be scoring a lot again. Think I will take them both and see how it goes.
Sanchez will be great to have as well although I think you can only have 2 out of these 3 super expensive players. Alli would be worth having as well given how much he scored last season.

Think finding low cost productive player is the harder part. In defense you mainly hope for a lot of game time in teams having a lot of clean sheets and also having players with few cards. I can see our defense being really good this season. Bailly and Lindelöf can both be great picks.
Pogba will play a lot for us and we all hope he will be more productive in terms of output. Still probably don't think he would be that great fantasy pick due to how the points are rewarded.

City usually always start the seasons well so I think you should add some players from them. De Bruyne is normally productive. Sane might be really deadly.
Liverpool have a tricky start and they have the CL qualifiers so might be smart to avoid them from the start.

We really have the most easy start on paper if you compare the topsides. Lukaku should hopefully start banging those goals in with the help of Rashford and others. De Gea in goal seem a good pick as well.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I'll have a crack at making a team this weekend.

I've been using this website for fantasy team for a solid 10 years now. At one stage I was top in UK when I was back at school for like a week.

Since then, I've started and given up around January/February time.

Going to try and stick to it this season.