Fantasy Football 2017/18

JmRssll555

I've joined the league - team name FC United.

Walker moving to City has freed up an extra Spurs player for me, so I'm pleased with his move on that basis. In real life, I think he's a great signing for them though, so mixed feelings! :lol:

@FC Ronaldo

aseru

Winner of EPL Predictions Game 2015-16
Salah is one to look out for. Yes, 9.0 may be a premium price to pay but he is listed as a mid. He has got to feature very high up the pitch in a front 3, almost as a right inside forward.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Salah is one to look out for. Yes, 9.0 may be a premium price to pay but he is listed as a mid. He has got to feature very high up the pitch in a front 3, almost as a right inside forward.
Can't decide between him and mane

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I've never done a draft but sounds interesting, can anyone quick me a quick sum up?
Similar the normal game but without a price limit, draft order gets randomised, each person picks 1 player in draft order until everyone has picked and it keeps going until everyone has a full team plus subs.
There is trading too which is done by waiver wire, not 100% on those rules though.

Schmiznurf

Say pick 1 picks Sanchez, he's blocked off for everyone else, there is only 1 of each player in the game, so you have to be careful with your picks.

SteveTheRed

Say pick 1 picks Sanchez, he's blocked off for everyone else, there is only 1 of each player in the game, so you have to be careful with your picks.
Ok, I have very little knowledge of drafts in general but i'm guessing you can swap players? So one week someone is Draft pick 1 and they Swap your Sanchez with Pedro etc?

Schmiznurf

Ok, I have very little knowledge of drafts in general but i'm guessing you can swap players? So one week someone is Draft pick 1 and they Swap your Sanchez with Pedro etc?
That's the waiver wire thing, you can do trades. Usually there is a commissioner in charge who has to accept the trades, as well as both managers agreeing, but i'm not sure if this one will have a commissioner or be automatic through the website.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I'm in for the draft if someone sets one up.

On reading the rules though direct transfers are not available between teams but only to the free agent pool or when new players are entered into the game.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Gabriel Jesus costs the same as Lacazette :lol::lol: What the actual feck
The rotation risk at City is real. I'd only want De Bruyne and/or Aguero from them to begin with. They've got Aguero and Jesus who can play up top and behind the striker they can play Sane/Jesus/Silva x2/Sterling/De Bruyne. I'd rather pick a similarly priced player who's got no chance of being rotated (Kane, Eriksen, Sanchez, Hazard etc).

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I've never done a draft but sounds interesting, can anyone quick me a quick sum up?
It sounds awful if the point system is the same. There are other sites that do draft but there the defensive midfielders are acutally viable because you get points for tackles and other stuff. A FPL draft means you'll have 3-4 players that will get you regular points.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I'd love to be a part of a draft, first timer and have read several of them and always found them fascinating, especially the old eras.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
The rotation risk at City is real. I'd only want De Bruyne and/or Aguero from them to begin with. They've got Aguero and Jesus who can play up top and behind the striker they can play Sane/Jesus/Silva x2/Sterling/De Bruyne. I'd rather pick a similarly priced player who's got no chance of being rotated (Kane, Eriksen, Sanchez, Hazard etc).
agree, picking City players is a big risk as they're always getting rotated out, I'm struggling with picking either Kane or Sanchez for the first few weeks, not sure if Sanchez will have the blob on if he doesn't leave Arsenal.

SteveTheRed

agree, picking City players is a big risk as they're always getting rotated out, I'm struggling with picking either Kane or Sanchez for the first few weeks, not sure if Sanchez will have the blob on if he doesn't leave Arsenal.
I think last season told us a lot about Pep and that he is a nightmare for FPL! I don't think I would bring any city players other that possibly KDB. If Sanchez does go to City that would mess up my theory

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Same with us really apart from DDG/Pogba. Probably Lukaku now.