Fantasy Football 2017/18

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Captained Morata with Salah vice. Absolutely terrible result.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thanks DS! Went for Morata in the end over Salah. Need that “differential” to move up my FF mini leagues. But it might just backfire.
feck me Chelsea scored 5, which was expected against a make shift Stoke defense but he didn't even get one. That's done bad luck buddy. I apologise :lol:

IAmAWinner

So Chelsea score 5 goals with the likes of Rüdiger, Drinkwater and Zappafeckingcosta scoring and Morata who I captained doesn't even get an assist. This game is so fecking rigged, all my rivals had Salah as captain. feck.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
The bonus point system continues to be a mystery to me. How can Vardy get 3 points over Salah's 2, when Salah has scored 2 and won the game?

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
The bonus point system continues to be a mystery to me. How can Vardy get 3 points over Salah's 2, when Salah has scored 2 and won the game?
I think a striker gets alot more points for scoring a goal than a midfielder does.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
It is only 6 points actually. Saleh must have missed some big chances for him to finish behind Vardy i think.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Always the risk. Hazard is dropped so things should go through Morata now.
Or he will be involved in none of the 3 goals so far :lol:

Frustrating that Christensen misses out again. He was good when I picked him up for 5.4 but that’s 2 games in a row he’s missed and more than likely 2 clean sheets.
feck me Chelsea scored 5, which was expected against a make shift Stoke defense but he didn't even get one. That's done bad luck buddy. I apologise :lol:
Same for me. Worse thing is that i had Salah as captain until i decided to change it to Morata ingeniously at the last minute.

:(
:lol: Morata captain backfired on me heavily :(

Probably knocked out of the cup now as a result. But hey, could have been worse, I was considering captaining Lukaku as a “differential” - in the hope that he’d come good. And there “safe” option Salah bags a brace.

ROFLUTION

Sooo, I transfered in Arnautovic and Son - Putting the armband on Son and vice-captain on Arnautovic

How does it work? If Son misses the first of the double-games, will Arnautovic then get the captain-armband for both of his games?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm making use of my team value to get Alli in for Salah with a view to buying him back. Selling for £9.6m and will buy back for £10.1m.

Annoying but what else is it for if not for weeks like this?

Now to decide between him and Kane for the armband. And whether to triple or not....

AlexUTD

I'm making use of my team value to get Alli in for Salah with a view to buying him back. Selling for £9.6m and will buy back for £10.1m.

Now to decide between him and Kane for the armband. And whether to triple or not....
Alli has to have a hell of a double gameweek to justify that!

Remember that its only a couple days apart so we do not know who will be rotated (im only sure of the wing backs will to be honest)

I have Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Mazauaku but only sold players wich price havent risen over what i bought them for (Hazard/Pogba). If not i wouldnt have done it.

Remember there are many GWs left and maybe 2 DGWs left this season.

Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Alli has to have a hell of a double gameweek to justify that!

Remember that its only a couple days apart so we do not know who will be rotated (im only sure of the wing backs will to be honest)

I have Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Mazauaku but only sold players wich price havent risen over what i bought them for (Hazard/Pogba). If not i wouldnt have done it.

Remember there are many GWs left and maybe 2 DGWs left this season.

Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
If Salah wasn't injured then I wouldn't have done it. As it stands it looks like my best bet at getting some decent returns next gw (without using a chip). I think Liverpool have City after that too so I might even roll the next transfer to get him back in.

Last edited:

Cantonaaa!

Did they same with Salah/Alli..Think I’ll go for Kane captaincy.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I’ve taken a -16 point hit.. massive gamble and sold Salah.

IrishRedDevil

-16 is ballsy. Good luck.

I didn’t even let myself take -4 this week, as I’ve been throwing too many points away with transfers. 4 points is essentially a goal.

I bought Salah for 9.0 so not a chance I’m selling and buying back for 10.0.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
There's usually a game week later on when a fee of the smaller clubs play each other, that's what I'm saving my free hit for.

Not sure why people used it this week.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
-16 is ballsy. Good luck.

I didn’t even let myself take -4 this week, as I’ve been throwing too many points away with transfers. 4 points is essentially a goal.

I bought Salah for 9.0 so not a chance I’m selling and buying back for 10.0.
I bought him for 9.0 as well - it was definitely a tough decision. He has City away next week as well so I’m not particularly fussed about having him for that game.

I sold him for Alli and it also facilitated Morata to Aguero which is a good transfers IMO given Jesus is now injured.

In terms of value Salah may drop to 9.9 and I expect Alli / Son to both rise on the back of double gameweek success.

My value was 106.5 this morning so has some scope to play with.