Fantasy Football 2017/18

IrishRedDevil

58 points - not great but I'll take it.

I think I'm going to go against the grain and get Lukaku in and transfer Aguero out. Jose will back him and United have a favourable set of fixtures. Thoughts?

SteveTheRed

56 points for me, quite happy however looking at my team, only 3 players got points (Salah, Silva and Kane (c)) the others just turned up.

Just done Daniels to Jonjoe Kenny, Bournemouth next 3 fixtures are bleak to say the least. Also thinking of getting rid of Kyle Walker next week, since bringing him in he has given me 7 points in 4 games! Terrible.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
58 points - not great but I'll take it.

I think I'm going to go against the grain and get Lukaku in and transfer Aguero out. Jose will back him and United have a favourable set of fixtures. Thoughts?
I had the exact thought earlier. But to be honest the reasoning is because I’m lagging behind this year and need to do something different to catch up.

SirMattBugsby

I want to make transfers to improve the team, but having eleven on the pitch is first priority. Which players do we think will be benched mid-week? I think:

One of Hazard or Morata
Sterling, Silva
Mane

I have two of them, which is why Daniels stays in my team for now. I'd kept two Arsenal players because they had the best holiday schedule but, as usual, they are the ones injured. What a useless club..

Red Star One

Good choice. I'd like to see their defensive set-up for these games. Specifically, if Mariappa will continue in the four-man backline.
Very kind fixtures ahead and I was sure Richarlison will be a great pick around GW4-5 - shame I didn't have balls and priorities other players and didn't bring him in back then! Not making the same mistake now, I think he offers a great value at 6.6. Kabasele is fairly nailed, risen 0.1 last night already and looks quite good for another few weeks. Let's see what happens.

Kane or Salah (C) for the next GW though? Tough call for me.

SirMattBugsby

Very kind fixtures ahead and I was sure Richarlison will be a great pick around GW4-5 - shame I didn't have balls and priorities other players and didn't bring him in back then! Not making the same mistake now, I think he offers a great value at 6.6. Kabasele is fairly nailed, risen 0.1 last night already and looks quite good for another few weeks. Let's see what happens.

Kane or Salah (C) for the next GW though? Tough call for me.
Nah, keeping it on Kane. Got my cap right after a long time and in no mood for punts, although Salah is hardly one. Home fixture against struggling Brighton (have been poor lately). No-brainer imo.

I chose Ramsey over Richarlison in GW 5 WC. Ramsey has done well overall but it was FPL destiny that he should now make way. Welcome to my team son!

coolredwine

lameredboots
He was suspended for like three games though wasn't he?

There's just no consistent budget striker this year.
He was suspended for 2 games iirc. Then he didn't start the 3rd one and was hauled off at HT in the 4th game. I have him as the 3rd striker to free up funds for Hazard, but the signs aren't that promising.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He was suspended for 2 games iirc. Then he didn't start the 3rd one and was hauled off at HT in the 4th game. I have him as the 3rd striker to free up funds for Hazard, but the signs aren't that promising.
O got Calvert Lewis instead. Only 0.2 more and plays every match.

Salah or Kane Captain... Tough choice this week.

coolredwine

lameredboots
This is my current team:

Forster
Moreno, Monreal, Ward
Richarlison, Ramsey, Hazard, Salah, Gross
Morata, Kane.

Elliott, Naughton, Niasse, Mbemba.

I have to get rid of both Moreno and Ramsey since they are injured. I am thinking of getting Kenny (Everton) and Silva with 0 left in the bank. Looking for a second opinion though. Anyone?

Cantonaaa!

This is my current team:

Forster
Moreno, Monreal, Ward
Morata, Kane.

I have to get rid of both Moreno and Ramsey since they are injured. I am thinking of getting Kenny (Everton) and Silva with 0 left in the bank. Looking for a second opinion though. Anyone?
Had to get rid of Ramsey as well. Went with Shaqiri..

Moonred

This is my current team:

Forster
Moreno, Monreal, Ward
Morata, Kane.

Morata is injured this GW.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Morata is injured this GW.
Gaaaah!

Mustafi, Mee, Fermeina and now Morata. Never mind the rotation risks who won't start.

Already took a -4 to swap Wilson and Mustafi with DCL and Ottamendi. Think I'll have to ride the Morata one out and hope the other 2 are fit as I'll need at least one of them to play.

Moonred

Gaaaah!

Mustafi, Mee, Fermeina and now Morata. Never mind the rotation risks who won't start.

Already took a -4 to swap Wilson and Mustafi with DCL and Ottamendi. Think I'll have to ride the Morata one out and hope the other 2 are fit as I'll need at least one of them to play.
I’ll take a late call. Not too keen on transferring him out as he should be back. FH for you? :)

Edit: I see you have made transfers already.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I’ll take a late call. Not too keen on transferring him out as he should be back. FH for you? :)

Edit: I see you have made transfers already.
Yeah free hit could have been useful but I might be potentially wasting it on rotated players anyway.

I assume that it won't override the 2 transfers I've already made this gw if I use it now?

Moonred

Yeah free hit could have been useful but I might be potentially wasting it on rotated players anyway.

I assume that it won't override the 2 transfers I've already made this gw if I use it now?
Not sure. But I guess, as you have made transfers already, Once the FH is deactivated, you will have the current team with the two transfers already made as your team. Might as well hold on to the FH for double gws unless you are desperate.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Been a poor few weeks of transfers for me. Lost my cool and paid the price.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Not sure. But I guess, as you have made transfers already, Once the FH is deactivated, you will have the current team with the two transfers already made as your team. Might as well hold on to the FH for double gws unless you are desperate.
Yeah think I'll ride this one out. Chips will be most useful at the business end of the season for sure.

SteveTheRed

Anyone thinking of bring back Pogba when the ban is over? Averaged 7 points a game when he has played.

I think I'm going to punt on Mahrez for next GW, they have Palace at home. Then either swapping him for Pogba GW 19, or doing Sterling > Pogba

current team ;

Foster (Elliot)
Walker Kabasele Mee (Rosenior, Kenny)
Salah Silva Sterling Grob (Cork)
Morata Kane Niasse

3m itb.

James Peril

Firminho or Kane captain? I trust Kane more, obviously, but i need to start taking a few risks I think.
Kane is one of the best goalscorers in the world, Firmino has what..... 25 goals in three seasons? Not even up for debate.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Was tempted to bring in Lukaku with United’s fixtures.

If Pogba was available I think I would have - without him though I just can’t see Lukaku exploding with two or three goals.

ROFLUTION

Anyone thinking of bring back Pogba when the ban is over? Averaged 7 points a game when he has played.

I think I'm going to punt on Mahrez for next GW, they have Palace at home. Then either swapping him for Pogba GW 19, or doing Sterling > Pogba

current team ;

Foster (Elliot)
Morata Kane Niasse

3m itb.
Id use some of those 3m on De Gea. Great schedule ahead

IrishRedDevil

current team ;

Foster (Elliot)
Morata Kane Niasse

3m itb.
With 3m in the bank, those two goalkeepers need upgraded and I'd be looking to upgrade Niasse also.

IrishRedDevil

Within the space of a minute I lose my clean sheets for Gomes and Christensen :mad: So sickening seeing the score sitting at 21 points and then drop to 12. I lost out on another clean sheet as Ward was taken off too.