Digne Pereira Laporte bellerin
Richarlison hazard mane
Mitrovic Jimenez Kane

Bench
Hamer,Fraser,holebas,felipe Anderson.

Any suggestions, how strong and differential this team

ROFLUTION

Bellerin or Fraser. I have place for one. Please help
So you can transfer one of them in? Id pick Bellerin as Fraser has a tough fixture list.

If for just this weekend, Id pick Fraser. Wolves had an insane amount of big counter-chances against Arsenal last GW. Bournemouth is a better counter-attacking team.

ROFLUTION

Forster
Richarlison hazard mane
Mitrovic Jimenez Kane

Bench

No big fan of Mitrovic, but Maybe he can get revitalized under Ranieri. Id definitely pick Arnautovic instead due to his good upcoming schedule. You could also save on Fraser and pick Diangana (4.5) and upgrade to Ederson in goal who has a good schedule too.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Forster
Richarlison hazard mane
Mitrovic Jimenez Kane

Bench

Pretty strong and quite different. No Salah means you can afford Kane, who is a differential at the moment, and an all round good squad. You’re spending more than I normally would on bench players but maybe that’s not a bad thing with Xmas rotation coming up.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Pickford
Alexander Arnold - Alonso - Lichtsteiner
Fellaini - Jota - David Silva - Richarlison
Agüero - Arnautovic - Kane

Bench
Kepa - Jorginho - Kiko Femenia - Zabaleta

Let's go.

Nickosaur

Ryan
Alonso - Doherty - Robertson - Laporte
Hazard - Mane - Martial - Richarlison
Aguero - Murray

Subs: Camarasa, Arnautovic, Win-Bissaka.

Think it's a good team on paper and feeling quite confident - which usually means an average week :nervous:

extincti fugax hominum

Mane getting the boot from me this week if he not delivers today. Just 4 good weeks and not much else in 12 weeks is not a very good return for a 10m player. Not that there is a lot of alternatives mind you.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mane getting the boot from me this week if he not delivers today. Just 4 good weeks and not much else in 12 weeks is not a very good return for a 10m player. Not that there is a lot of alternatives mind you.
Yeah if he blanks today then Salah is coming back in

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I missed the boat with Sterling, but don’t think I can ignore him anymore.
Don’t think you’ve missed the boat - only 10% of FPL players have him so still a real differential.

The City rotation will no doubt bite him at some point but I think people just need to accept that with City players and he seems pretty immune so far.

Skåre Willoch

Sterling is messing up my plans. He's officially must have now, and I gotta keep Aufraudeyang to do it.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Murray - goal

Sterling captain - goal and assist

27 points 20 mins in to this gw is quite nice.
Great call with the Sterling cap, could be looking at a huge score - also good for you that the other captaincy options haven’t done anything so far.

Neo_Mufc

With Sterling, one has to sacrifice Salah or Hazard, I can't afford all 3.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Great call with the Sterling cap, could be looking at a huge score - also good for you that the other captaincy options haven’t done anything so far.
Shame Salah just scored! Could do with something from Martial here for enough differential to go top of my main league.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Feck's sake. My mate doubled up on Liverpool and City defenders, meaning he's level with my Sterling captaincy.

extincti fugax hominum

Knew i shouldn't have waited till next week and got Sterling in for Mane today but didn't pull the trigger at the last minute. Thankfully the latter got 2 assists so not too bad but still, Sterling is a must have now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Made Richarlison my captain, looks like it's not going to pay off.

Same chap. But on a day where Aguero, Martial and Hazard (so far) did jack, and Salah only scored 1 goal, not a lot out there, unless you had Sane/Sterling, or double City/Pool defence.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bad week of what could have been scenarios.

Had Mitro all season then finally swapped him for Arnie last week. Hadn't paid off.

Got rid of Ings two weeks ago for Vardy (Cardiff and Burnley games) and Vardy blanks. Got rid this week, he scored.

Switched captaincy from Mane to Richarlison at the 11th hour.

Skåre Willoch

Bad week of what could have been scenarios.

Had Mitro all season then finally swapped him for Arnie last week. Hadn't paid off.

Got rid of Ings two weeks ago for Vardy (Cardiff and Burnley games) and Vardy blanks. Got rid this week, he scored.

Switched captaincy from Mane to Richarlison at the 11th hour.
Why get rid of Vardy after just one gw? You've got to be more patient with your transfers, mate.

klsv

No Sterling and my only City asset in Aguero blanked, so happy with 43 points. Patricio, Wilson and Bennett to go. Will be losing my match in the Caf's head to head league though :mad:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why get rid of Vardy after just one gw? You've got to be more patient with your transfers, mate.
Had him two games (Cardiff and Burnley) and as he blanket those, thought I'd switch to Jiminez who has easy fixtures and frees up cash for an upgrade in MF.

podurban2

Not sure what to do with Trippier... Is he worth keeping or should I go with TAA and double up on the Liverpool defence (already have Robertson)?