Nickosaur

My lineup for this week:

-Schmikes-
-TAA Laporte Alonso Bennett AWB-
-Hazard Sterling (VC)-
-Murray Aguero (C) Arnautovic-

Subs: Richarlison, Hojbjerg and Fraser

Have 2.9m in bank so planning to bring in Laca next GW
Very similar team to mine, but I have mane and martial. Very tempted to play Richarlison, can see Everton putting up a fight.

SteveTheRed

-Foster-
-Alonso Robertson AWB-
-Hazard (C)-Mane D.Silva Martial Richarlison -
-Wilson Aguero (VC) -

Subs: Coleman, Bennett and Kamara

Interesting time in FPL at the moment, so many great premium options! Template has pretty much gone out of the window now so I feel i'll be changing my team around a lot and the big names (Aguero, Hazard, Kane, Salah) will all be getting a stint in teams. Great if you are chasing a leader....worrying when you are leading them!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Very similar team to mine, but I have mane and martial. Very tempted to play Richarlison, can see Everton putting up a fight.
Yeah umming and ahhing over Richarlison or a Wolves double up with Bennett & Patricio. But if they can't keep a clean sheet at home to Huddersfield...

*They're bound to against Cardiff*

Nickosaur

Who to leave on the bench this week is doing my head in.
I've gone for Wan-Bissaka over Robertson, Camarasa over Doherty and Arnautovic over Richarlison.
Leaving Robertson on the bench really doesn't feel right and I know Everton are usually dire at Anfield. I still expect Liverpool to win but I don't think they'll get a clean sheet.

SteveTheRed

Does it make sense? Fulham at home is the easiest game of the year.
I decided to stick with Hazard, and with Sterling price rise I can't do the straight swap now. Hoping it works out and Hazard has been well rested for the game.

Nickosaur

Can't decide on Captain. Keep switching:

Hazard
Sterling
Aguero
Think I'd go sterling if I had him. Although both he and aguero played the full 90 in midweek. I'm going hazard and I've fully accepted the disappointment already.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Martial with way less chance of rotation through December now Sanchez is out.

Just need us to not be total shit now.

klsv

Going with 5 defenders this time around I guess.

-------------------- Patricio
Arnold - Robertson - Wan Bissaka - Alonso - Bennett
------Richarlison - Martial - Salah - Sterling
---------------------Aguero

Wilson, Hojberg, Ings and Fabianski on the bench. Wilson against City while all the defenders have decent fixtures.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Going with 5 defenders this time around I guess.

-------------------- Patricio
Arnold - Robertson - Wan Bissaka - Alonso - Bennett
------Richarlison - Martial - Salah - Sterling
---------------------Aguero

Wilson, Hojberg, Ings and Fabianski on the bench. Wilson against City while all the defenders have decent fixtures.
I'm torn between Wilson and Bennett, but it's so easy for a defence to let a goal in and City aren't impenetrable. I'm leaning towards Wilson.

klsv

I'm torn between Wilson and Bennett, but it's so easy for a defence to let a goal in and City aren't impenetrable. I'm leaning towards Wilson.
You're probably right too, that's the reason I decided to not replace Mendy with another City defender. Even if they score 8, they still have one brain fart in them to concede one themselves. Considering I just brought in Sterling for this week, he'll be benched and Wilson comes in as first sub anyway :lol:

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Gone with the wild card. Currently:

-------------------- Fabianksi
--------TAA - Wan Bissaka - Alonso
----Fernandinho - Martial - Mane - Sterling (c)
--------------Firmino - Aguero - Murray

Subs - Hart, Bennet, Neves, Keane

Suggestions?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Am I crazy for considering Sane in for Sterling next week? Think Sane nailed on to play this next while and the saving helps upgrade the rest of my team. My bench is decent too should he be rested and the plan is to be strong all round going into the xmas period

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Am I crazy for considering Sane in for Sterling next week? Think Sane nailed on to play this next while and the saving helps upgrade the rest of my team. My bench is decent too should he be rested and the plan is to be strong all round going into the xmas period
That does seem a bit crazy yes. Depends on what you can do with the spare money I guess.

Yeah strong bench is essential for December. Gonna be a ridiculous amount of rotation. As a hunch I reckon Kane, Salah and Hazard will be the most reliable premiums for game time but you can't go without City attackers as they're miles ahead of every other team in terms of attacking output.

After this weekend my squad will be

Patricio / Foster
TAA / Robertson / Alonso / Laporte / AWB
Hazard / Sterling / Deulofeu / Richarlison / Camarasa
Kane / Wilson / Arnie

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Transferred out Alonso then realize that trips may be out a while so transferred him back in. Lost 4 points and 0.2 value :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Set Aguero as cap, put Docherty in the starting line up and Dunk on the bench, 4-4-2, so let's hope it works out.

Buys some time, to weigh up 2 transfers next week for the midweekers.