g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Vardy that cnut. Had him for the two weeks he blanks then he scored twice after I drop him.

Arnoutovic has also been disappointing.

At least Sterling paid off and I ditched Martial at the right time.

Tempted to swap Arnie for Wilson... Not sure. Thoughts?

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If I change Martial to Fraser I can improve two players on my bench in the next couple of weeks. Which could be good for the busy schedule.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I think I've decided - triple up on City attackers. There'll be some rotation of course but if I can leave them for long I'll surely benefit.

Pickford in for Patricio now
Sane in for Martial next gw (cba having a United player in at the moment, but he'll surely feature against Arse).

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Neo_Mufc

Only gone and fecked up this week, been so busy and forgot to change my team. Richarlison is my captain and I'm sure he will do feck all against the scousers. I had Doherty on the bench who I would have chanced.

I was going to bring in Sterling and make him my captain, would have been 19points(-4)instead of Hazard,

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Lots of people will be considering Kane in for Aguero I reckon.

It's very tempting but Aguero always has the chance for a 4 goal haul and City are flying.

El-Manos

2 FT
£1.0 ITB

Ederson
Alonso Robertson Balbuena
Sterling Hazard Richarlison Martial
Aguero Arnie Wilson

Subs: AWB Bennett Guendouzi

What do I do?
That’s a good team, wouldn’t make too many changes. Just have a look at the the upcoming fixtures.

Nickosaur

Ryan
Alonso Robertson Laporte
Hazard Richarlison Mane Martial
Aguero Arnautovic Murray

Subs: AWB, Doherty, Camarasa.

I have 2FTs, 0.2 ITB. Tempted to go Hazard > Sane and Aguero > Kane.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
59 before bonus points. 6s across the back four. Don't think that's bad this week. Shows what a good defence can do.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Was gonna go top of the private league until Pickford that useless twat gifted Liverpool a goal and VVD an assist :mad:

Mike 777

Supports
Liverpool
59 points in total.
I really need to sell Aguero.
Can't decide between Auba and Lacazette,as rotation is going to be a major factor over the next few game weeks.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
56 points and Auegro didn't even play - could be worse
I got same score and he didn't play for me either. Hazard was my VC. Probably about the average this week I'd say. Anything 60+ should see a solid green arrow.

I got same score and he didn't play for me either. Hazard was my VC. Probably about the average this week I'd say. Anything 60+ should see a solid green arrow.
Yeah I took Hazard out for Sterling and captained him - there's a few players I need to move on. Maguire, Pereyra, Hart etc

ROFLUTION

Pep's been talking about the importance of Jesus for tuesdays game, so I guess it's a pretty big hint that Aguero might not play.

I've subbed in Kane myself

ROFLUTION

Not having Liverpool defenders has fecked me up quite a lot. They're just great with clean sheets this year.

But I'm close to a good squad now for next round and with lots of key players who probably wont get rested much in the tight december schedule:

Fabianski
Diop - Alonso - Wan B
Hazard - Martial - Mané - Sterling - Richarlison
Kane - Arnautovic

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Not having Liverpool defenders has fecked me up quite a lot. They're just great with clean sheets this year.

But I'm close to a good squad now for next round and with lots of key players who probably wont get rested much in the tight december schedule:

Fabianski
Diop - Alonso - Wan B
Hazard - Martial - Mané - Sterling - Richarlison
Kane - Arnautovic
Yep I've doubled up on the full backs.

On paper my team looks ridiculous for the mid week games. Let's see how many of them start though...

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
73 points this week - Happy with that after a few terrible weeks.

I now have 2 FT with £1m in the bank and I'm really not sure what to do with them. Here's my current squad, any suggestions welcome:

Hart - Speroni

Doherty - Alonso - Duffy - Wan-Bissaka - Vinagre

Mane - Bernardo Silva - Hazard - Felipe Anderson - McTominay

Aguero - Lacazette - Murray

I can afford to swap Aguero out for Kane by swapping McTominay for someone 0.1m cheaper who will never play. I'd quite like to sell Hart too before he plays Liverpool. And I'd like Sterling but no idea how to work him in and who to sacrifice to afford him...

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
73 points this week - Happy with that after a few terrible weeks.

I now have 2 FT with £1m in the bank and I'm really not sure what to do with them. Here's my current squad, any suggestions welcome:

Hart - Speroni

Doherty - Alonso - Duffy - Wan-Bissaka - Vinagre

Mane - Bernardo Silva - Hazard - Felipe Anderson - McTominay

Aguero - Lacazette - Murray

I can afford to swap Aguero out for Kane by swapping McTominay for someone 0.1m cheaper who will never play. I'd quite like to sell Hart too before he plays Liverpool. And I'd like Sterling but no idea how to work him in and who to sacrifice to afford him...
You need a Liverpool defender imo. Robertson or TAA

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Changed Patricio to Pickford. Even despite that blunder. He's doing well on points and think he'll continue to over time (another penny save would help).

Team is now

Pickford
Robertson TAA Alonso
Hazard Martial Richarlison Sterling
Aguero Murray Wilson

Hamer WanB Bennett Kayal

Next move is Martial to Sane, then might upgrade Bennett or Kayal on the bench.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Having a bit of a dilemma.

Current team is:

Pickford

Doherty, Alonso, Wan Bissaka, TAA
Hazard, Martial, Mane, D. Silva
Murray, Aguero.

Wilson, Fraser and Shaw on bench.

Obviously the City rotation game is in full swing now, I want to bring in Sterling and Auba but hesitate to just now as I'm not sure whether Silva will play midweek? Kind of don't want to get rid of hazard but reckon I'd have to to free up funds for the 2 desirables.

Also, It'd mean getting Auba for the United game which feels wrong.

Any help?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
You need a Liverpool defender imo. Robertson or TAA
I played with removing big names to get Auba/Kane/Sterling in, but nothing was quite working, so I followed your advice in the end. TAA in for Vinagre, before TAA's price rise tonight. Also Fabianski in for Hart, as West Ham have nice fixtures compared to Burnley.

Skåre Willoch

First time within top 25k this season. 62 wasn't that bad after all!

Did Hazard -> Sterling and Richarlison -> Felipe Anderson.
I do think Sterling will probably be rested within a gameweek or two, but I simply had to get him now, and Hazard looked nothing like an 11m player this weekend. Felipe Anderson was done just because Richarlison don't look as sharp as I've hoped, and West Ham have green fixtures 7 games or so ahead.

Skåre Willoch

Current team:

Ederson (Hamer)
TAA - Laporte - Alonso - AWB (Bennett)
Salah - Sterling - Felipe Anderson - Fraser (Højbjerg)
Arnautovic - Aubameyang (Jimenez)

C3Pique

Patricio
Alonso Robertson Laporte
Sterling Mane Richarlison Fraser Anderson
Arnau Auba

Just done Hazard /Aguero for Sterling / Auba.