Fantasy Premier League 18/19

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm sticking with Kane until Christmas, I won't even flinch if he blanks this weekend ....:nervous:
Defo. Strong knees needed but he's a great captain option right up until the end of Feb.

Feels like the first time this season the game has gotten interesting with people ditching Hazard, Salah and Aguero.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I wanted Kane for Aguero but was 0.1m short which is massively annoying so had to go with Auba

Im sticking with Salah and Hazard for now

SteveTheRed

Having jitters... Sterling or Hazard captain?
My 2 cents. Out of those two Hazard (c).

City have Chelsea at the weekend, competition for the title and one of their hardest games of the season, they need their full strength team. CL after that and they are already through so it doesn't matter so much.

My Pep prediction is that he will play Sane, D.Silva, Mahrez and Jesus and Sterling, Aguero B.Silva will be on the bench.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So what does the Pep Guardiola is my idol have in store for us tonight? I'm guessing Mahrez-Jesus-Sane.

ROFLUTION

I just cant see Sterling getting significant minutes. If any it'll be as a sub due to this weekend's fixture with Chelsea. Any normal manager would save his powers for Chelsea. The fact he got 90 minutes last time out / 2 days ago convinces me.

Putting the Captain on Kane

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Aguero subbed out for Auba. I've done it.

No idea who to captain

Pickford
Alonso Wan Bissaka TAA
Mane (doubtful) Hazard Fraser D. Silva
Murray Auba Wilson

Any ideas?

ROFLUTION

Aguero subbed out for Auba. I've done it.

No idea who to captain

Pickford
Alonso Wan Bissaka TAA
Mane (doubtful) Hazard Fraser D. Silva
Murray Auba Wilson

Any ideas?
Auba or D. Silva seems to be the most in form players of that bunch. United are injury-banned plagued in defence too. Mou has a good history against Arsenal however

When In Rome

Supports
Neutral
3rd time I have bought Sterling.

3rd time he's been benched when I've done it.

And yes, I made him captain.

Is there any point in continuing with this farce?

Nickosaur

Sterling :lol: but Laporte too!

Also hearing rumours Alonso might be a doubt for tomorrow. Luckily my bench should all play, although not really expecting much from Doherty v Chelsea or Camarasa v WHU.

When In Rome

Supports
Neutral
Oh yeah Laporte in my team as well, probably won't get on though so Wan-Bissaka to deputise.

Andy Robertson a doubt and if he doesn't show it will be Matt Doherty.

Mane a doubt as well.

Best I can hope for is City blitz Watford by half time, Sterling went feature and my VC Wilson gets a hat-trick.

Come on Cherries!!!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
FFS Pep I just captained Sterling :mad:

Took Auba out, so watch him bag a hattrick against us tomorrow night now.
Why did you take Auba out? His value went up 0.2 yesterday because so many people were bringing him in!

My pain of no Aguero again is eased by Sterling not starting for all the people who own him. Watch him come on and score now.

SteveTheRed

My 2 cents. Out of those two Hazard (c).

City have Chelsea at the weekend, competition for the title and one of their hardest games of the season, they need their full strength team. CL after that and they are already through so it doesn't matter so much.

My Pep prediction is that he will play Sane, D.Silva, Mahrez and Jesus and Sterling, Aguero B.Silva will be on the bench.
...I've cracked peps code

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I avoided bringing in Sterling this week as I had a feeling he'd get rested. Opted for David Silva n Sane instead but I can see that changing to Sterling eventually. Also got Kane in for Aguero.

Biggest mistake of the season for me so far? Taking Wilson out earlier in season when he went on a bit of drought. He's really punished all of us (alot got rid) who dumped him.

Still I'm in top 50k with all chips in play still so not grumbling too much. Really need Sterling to come on for a 5 min cameo tonight.

Red Star One

Wilson and Fraser in points already - fair play to anyone with these lads, Wilson has been such a player this season. Shame I currently don't own any of them :lol::lol::lol:

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Wilson and Fraser in points already - fair play to anyone with these lads, Wilson has been such a player this season. Shame I currently don't own any of them :lol::lol::lol:
I’ve got both :D

I recommend Wilson, had him for about 6 weeks now, very good value.

Adcuth

Got both but fraser is on the bench. Hopefully pep won't be a total dick and sub both sterling and Laporte on for the last 5mins