Fantasy Premier League 18/19

SteveTheRed

Got a feeling Sterling could be rested mid week...
Same.

I think that a lot of people will be jumping to do Hazard > Sterling , Aguero > Auba. I would too, I'm just thinking if I can wait a week.

Or do

Hazard > Sane, Aguero > Kane. At least I get one player that is nailed on.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hazard & Auba vs. Kane & Sane?

Current team:

Ederson
TAA, Alonso, Wan-Bissaka
Hazard, Richarlison, Sterling, Mane
Aguero, Arnie, Jimenez

Subs: Hamer, Lovren, Bennett, Musuaku

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Got a feeling Sterling could be rested mid week...
Same, and I saw someone mention Pep dropping a hint about Jesus getting more time, so that could mean Aguero rested too?

Wondering whether to take -4 for Auba tonight. Could be a tight game against us or an absolute rout. I'll be doing it next gw anyway.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Someone on Reddit has an unclear pic that shows what might be Aguero's foot, training away from the team :lol: Other options are that it's a reflection or hat.

Aguero out for Auba is 1% more interesting now.

ROFLUTION

Im pondering on getting in an Arsenal defender for the following 3 eaaasy games - HUD, sou, BUR.

But it's difficult to pick:
- Bellerin (5.4) has played 90 minutes the whole season. In for a rest in the Christmas festivities. Best option attacking-wise.
- Holding and Kolasinac (Good attacking output) are the cheap options (4.4 and 4.9), but Monreal and Koscielny are coming back soon, so there's no safety for 3 weeks in the first two.
- Mustafi (5.4) or Sokratis: One is braindead, the other one is playing because of lack of Koscielny

What does the caf say?

SteveTheRed

Im pondering on getting in an Arsenal defender for the following 3 eaaasy games - HUD, sou, BUR.

But it's difficult to pick:
- Bellerin (5.4) has played 90 minutes the whole season. In for a rest in the Christmas festivities. Best option attacking-wise.
- Holding and Kolasinac (Good attacking output) are the cheap options (4.4 and 4.9), but Monreal and Koscielny are coming back soon, so there's no safety for 3 weeks in the first two.
- Mustafi (5.4) or Sokratis: One is braindead, the other one is playing because of lack of Koscielny

What does the caf say?
They have not been great for clean sheets this season, only 2 back to back in September. Bellerin would be the best pick if you really wanted to go for it just for attacking options and occasional clean sheet.

Auba rising on consecutive days! first player to do so this season...watch him come off the bench on Wednesday.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I've had Auba for a few weeks, best decision I made.

I have two free transfers and £0.3m in the bank, feel like I need to do something but no idea what.

Currently:

GK: Patricio / Speroni
DEF: Bellerin / Alonso / Ake / Shaw / Wan-Bissaka
MID: Hazard / Martial / Richarlison / Maddison / Mane
ATT: Aubameyang / Wilson / Mitrovic

Aside from Speroni everyone else makes sense and plays. I used Bench Boost in the last round of games which got me amazing 9 points extra.

On one hand I like the fact that they all play and I can rotate a lot, on the other hand I feel like some money might be getting wasted. Then again Wan-Bissaka cost me £4.0m, Shaw and Ake are inexpensive too and in midfield and attack I also got a lot of inexpensive players.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Need help please...

Current team:

Foster / Fabianski

Robertson / AWB / Doherty / D. Luiz / Pereira

B. Silva / Sane / Hazard / Pogba / Seri

Aguero / Arnau / Iheanacho

2 FTs + 0.1m ITB

daveoliver91

Hi everyone!!

I would need some help here, I am in the position num 6 in my private league and would like to do as good as possible!
Haven't been able to check available players for this mid week etc.. Could anyone advise regarding my team?

Alisson

Robertson Bellerin Doherty Wan-Bis
Pereyra Fraser Martial Sterling (C)
Auba Kane

Bench: Young, Success, Obian, Speroni

Many thanks guys! :)

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Schmeichel (Norris)
Alonso Laporte TAA AWB (Bennett)
Sterling (C) Hazard Richarlison Fraser (Hojbjerg)
Auba Arnautovic (VC) (Murray)

3.1 in bank
Planning to get in Eriksen somehow for Fraser most likely. Although that will require an additional transfer as well

coolredwine

lameredboots
Schmeichel (Norris)
Alonso Laporte TAA AWB (Bennett)
Sterling (C) Hazard Richarlison Fraser (Hojbjerg)
Auba Arnautovic (VC) (Murray)

3.1 in bank
Planning to get in Eriksen somehow for Fraser most likely. Although that will require an additional transfer as well
Get Alli or Son in that case.

El-Manos

Already swapped Aguero for Auba, might bring in both sterling and sane for Salah and Martial. Have no West Ham players which might bite me in the arse.. tempted by Felipe Anderson and Arnie.... help?

Fabianski
Robertson-Alonso-dunk (Holebas, WanBis)

Salah Richarlison hazard martial
Aguero Wilson jiminez

Current team

Still have my wildcard available..

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Auba rising on consecutive days! first player to do so this season...watch him come off the bench on Wednesday.
feck sake. I swapped Kun for Auba yesterday when Auba was 11. The change didn't save and now I had to do it for 11.1 and therefore can't do my intended Lovren for Gomez switch because of that :mad:

SteveTheRed

feck sake. I swapped Kun for Auba yesterday when Auba was 11. The change didn't save and now I had to do it for 11.1 :mad:
:lol: unlucky dude.

I committed with and did Hazard, Aguero, Martial > Sane, Kane, Felipe Anderson.

Time will tell if i'll regret not going for Auba...just need to stop reading all these articles saying he is only just getting started!

I'm 99% sure Lacazette will start against us ;)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Need help please...

Current team:

Foster / Fabianski

Robertson / AWB / Doherty / D. Luiz / Pereira

B. Silva / Sane / Hazard / Pogba / Seri

Aguero / Arnau / Iheanacho

2 FTs + 0.1m ITB
Move out Aguero and Pogba and maybe Seri.
Yeah Aguero / Pogba / Seri > Auba / Alli or Son / cheap mid

SSSSnake

Robertson and Mane are a doubt. Anyone risking keeping them both in the team?
If anyone has any team news please share!

Already taken Aguero out for Auba so may need to make a -4 hit.

Nickosaur

Glad I took out Mane last night, just seen he dropped in price too.

Although I may have fecked up by going for Kane over Auba. Time will tell - I'm seriously considering trying to get both Kane and Auba in the team, and have Sane and one of the Silvas as my City midfield coverage.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Robertson and Mane are a doubt. Anyone risking keeping them both in the team?
If anyone has any team news please share!

Already taken Aguero out for Auba so may need to make a -4 hit.
I don't expect Robertson to play tonight but it's only a dead leg so I'm not taking him out. AWB can come in from the bench if need be.

SSSSnake

Ended up using my free hit. Had far too many injury doubts and not able to rely on my bench. Threw some West Ham players in for good measure.

SteveTheRed

Probably a good idea to have a strong bench for December. I may try and upgrade a couple options at the cost of premium players? I usually WC early in the new year so I can go back to a strong 11.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Gaaah captaincy is such a hard choice

Auba - we're leaky as feck but if we can hold on until half time we usually get into it enough to not be a joke. Could go either way
Hazard - due a brace right?
Sterling - flying, but who knows who'll be rested?
Wilson - Huddersfield

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
With all these rumours of niggling injuries and rotation it sounds like most people will be lucky to get 11 players out this game week, playing bench or not. God help anyone that's carrying long term injured players like Mendy (I know the guy 2nd in my mini league is).

Gut feeling that Yerry Mina is gonna bring in some points tonight. Last time I had that feeling was before a Callum Wilson hat trick last season.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Kane captain locked. The guy is a total disappointment every time I own him so not expecting much.

Wrong day.
My bad. Tomorrow then.

Agreed with Kane. Obvious captain choice but consistently disappointing although I remember his back to back hat tricks from last season very fondly.

SteveTheRed

My bad. Tomorrow then.

Agreed with Kane. Obvious captain choice but consistently disappointing although I remember his back to back hat tricks from last season very fondly.
I'm sticking with Kane until Christmas, I won't even flinch if he blanks this weekend ....:nervous: