Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Varun

Staff
Need to take Aguero out for someone.. why cant you get the risen value for them when you transfer them out, Aguero in the market is 11.3 but in my team he is only 11.1, and I want Aubamayang for 11.3, so annoying. Think I might chance it and put in Lukaku.. does he look like starting or what? It's only Fulham at home.
It's only Lukaku

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Wilson injured, Eddie Howe leaves it to the last second to announce - thus giving Liverpool immediate boost before game and fecking over everyone on FF...

Don't let this guy anywhere near the Utd job.

Unless he beats Liverpool without Wilson... if he does that, give him the Utd job immediately.

IrishRedDevil

Wilson injured, Eddie Howe leaves it to the last second to announce - thus giving Liverpool immediate boost before game and fecking over everyone on FF...

Don't let this guy anywhere near the Utd job.

Unless he beats Liverpool without Wilson... if he does that, give him the Utd job immediately.
I told everyone 35 mins ago actually :)

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Played my wildcard and so far my first player playing (TAA) is on the bench. Awesome!

Adcuth

At least fraser comes in for Wilson. Mane on the bench, hope he can come on and bag one late on

Rhyme Animal

I was wondering if I take out Arnie for Wilson or Lovren for whoever, bit I always emphasize attack.
Yeah, I brought in Wilson for Arnie, as did thousands - it's a ridiculous one.

Will kick him out of my team for next week, 'fit' or not.

In fact, will annoy me more if he's suddenly fit after this game because it means Liverpool get to face Bournemouth with no Wilson for a guaranteed easy win.

Adcuth

Yeah, it's fecking annoying. Especially if he is then suddenly fit for the next game...
Can see some managers resting their top players for a game they aren't likely to win and saying it's a slight injury so that they're fresh for a game they know they can win

Rhyme Animal

Can see some managers resting their top players for a game they aren't likely to win and saying it's a slight injury so that they're fresh for a game they know they can win
Well, I wish more managers did that against us!

Back in Fergie's prime, smaller teams raised their game against us, rather than rested their best players...

Will be an easy 3 points for Liverpool at a crucial time for them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had Wilson for his 12 pointer last week, and as so many have him fairly relaxed in fairness.
The news was breaking just before, but with a decent 1st sub it wasn't worth the rush to put someone else in.

Annoying that Liverpool again play a team without their best player, I'm sure this has happened a few times now.

Went Kane captain instead of Salah. That's annoying, but maybe Kane can do something decent later on

IrishRedDevil

Taking Robertson out to release some funds was always going haunt to me, but replacing him with TAA who sits on the bench hurts.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Got rid of Salah to squeeze in Kane. I continue my pattern of getting slightly worse at this game every week.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Need Kane to tear apart Leicester tonight. Hopefully arsenal game is a 0-0 as well :nervous:.

Got a feeling Kane will blank with one eye on mid-week.

Nickosaur

Well it was only a matter of time before Salah got a haul I guess. Nearly got rid of Robertson for TAA - very glad I didn't.

Hoping for Laca (C), Kane, Hazard hauls.

Rhyme Animal

Salah cap owners to get 43 points for that - cheers Eddie Howe.

Need Lacazette and Kane to go utterly ape-shit now - no half measures.

I'm talking 15 points each.

I have a feeling Kane may be rested...

klsv

53 points after the first match, as much as I had after 10 matches last GW, sad it's thanks to the scouse running riot.

Varun

Staff
Salah cap owners to get 43 points for that - cheers Eddie Howe.

Need Lacazette and Kane to go utterly ape-shit now - no half measures.

I'm talking 15 points each.

I have a feeling Kane may be rested...
No chance. Kane will always play simply because of their lack of options. He looked dead after the WC and still started every game.

IrishRedDevil

Took a hit and added kane, Ali and Doherty.
Now looking like this for the upcoming week.

Ederson​
Mina Doherty Robertson​
Torreira Mane Ali Richarlison
Kane Lacazette Wilson
Subs: Speroni(gk), Fraser, AWB, Holebas

Anyone considering starting Fraser against Liverpool?
He's leading in assist why are you dropping to bench?
Surprised you didn't get Son in because you seem to like your sons.

I'd easily start Fraser over Torreira.
:lol:

I'm just not sure he'll get the chance to do much damage against Liverpool. They could be defending a lot
Doesn't look like a game he'll get chance to have an impact in.
Still a better chance of returning than a DM, no?
Excatly what Varun said, much better option than the DM.
Good call with Torreria instead of Fraser...

Adcuth

Torreira got an assist against utd and a goal against spurs in his last 2 games and they play Huddersfield next. Just assume he'll be more involved in an attacking phase of play more than a defensive one in that game than Fraser will against Liverpool
Will just leave this here :D

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I took out Salah prior to the midweek fixture at Burnley which he started on bench. He's absolutely ruined me today though unless Kane goes nuts.

I have never known a worse season for player hauls trolling. It's been incredible. Had Salah from GW1 and finally lost patience with his good but not 13m worth scores.

Nickosaur

Sigh. All the goodwork from the midweek games is fecked, Laca captain was a disaster. Still need Kane to get points but my rivals have captained him so tonight's game could be painful...

Felipe Anderson has been a great signing though