Fantasy Premier League 18/19

podurban2

Seems all the top managers went with Salah (C). I hope he is rested, will get him in for Sterling after the City game.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Seems all the top managers went with Salah (C). I hope he is rested, will get him in for Sterling after the City game.
Captains in the top 10k:

1 Kane TOT 45.1%
2 Salah LIV 35.4%
3 Hazard CHE 4.9%
4 Aubameyang ARS 3.3%
5 Rashford MUN 2.3%

Basically Kane v Salah.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
No Martial. No Richarlison. Lovely start.
Snap. I feel there will be plenty others in same boat. Martial is ill apparently with food poisoning. Hopefully he'll be fit for Bournemouth game though when others may be rotated.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Need a huge Kane haul and a Salah blank today. I think i'm asking for a bit much really.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Shit start with Patricio and Doherty. No Martial in squad (AWB comes in). Richarlison on bench so expecting a 1 pointer there.

Need big games from Kane, Salah & Auba today.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thank you Lovren! Need Salah and Kane to stay quiet :nervous:

Edit: feck sake

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Oh great. TAA, who's second on my bench because it said he's injured, has got a CS and an assist.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Useless thread. Already lost over 100 points listening to the advice on here, with stripping captaincy from Salah topping it this time round:lol:.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Useless thread. Already lost over 100 points listening to the advice on here, with stripping captaincy from Salah topping it this time round:lol:.
Yeah the Salah thing happened to me too. Won't be taking advice and following my gut instead as in reality none of us know jack shit :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I've got Lovren, TAA, Richarlison & Salah yet I'm only on 43 points :(

Here's hoping Ings, Hazard (c), Alonso or Aubamaya deliver.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Well my rage transfers not looking that bad after all. Digne and Salah comfortably better than Laporte and Sterling (what's going on with City) and even benched Martial not that big an issue with AWB coming in from the bench. 65 with Alonso, Auba & Deulofeu to play.

Was gonna take a hit to get KDB in but not sure I'll bother now.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Sterling out is so tempting.

Could do him to Pogba, and Hazard to Salah.

So much potential for getting fecked over though.

klsv

I have Salah, Hazard and Sterling in my midfield and they are absolutely unable to all perform in the same GW. Going to ship one of the latter out to fund Kane.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Come on Aub hattrick. Need him and Hazard to save this gw
Same. He's already missed two chances that were easy. But at least got one goal.

I really need Hazard to either play and go berserk as he's my captain or not come on at all so Salah get my VC an Wan-Bissaka comes off the bench.

Knowing my luck this season, Hazard will come on in the 83rd minute and get a yellow card :lol:

Adcuth

Smashed my cup opponent. They're on 29 with 3 Chelsea players to play. Contemplating using my free hit next week. Defensive options looking shite with the fixtures. Anyone know of Alli will be back or should I pop son in for him

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Sterling out for Hazard or Pogba? Or give Sterling one last chance vs Southampton?

I've only owned him through his fecking dry spell and I can just see him scoring a handful if I sell.

klsv

80 points this week, no West Ham for me. Finally nearing 15k again.

I did the thing and got rid of Sterling, it was either him Salah or Hazard going out because I couldn't miss out on the Kane train for much longer.

Going with this now

Fabianski - Patricio
Alonso - TAA - Robertson - AWB - Bennett
Richarlison - Salah - Hazard - Höjberg - Deulofeu
Kane - Rahsford - Jimenez

Could possibly upgrade Deulofeu to Pogba in expense of Alonso unless he picks his shit together again.

TysonFury

Hello all. I never do good at this cause I don’t like having Liverpool players in my team. This week I had two free transfers, I had a choice of either putting in shaw and martial or lovren and Shaqiri. I went with shaw and martial. Not only that, I took out Bernardo silva for martial.

You got to love a trier though

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I must have had the worst free hit ever. Changed the team into a perfect, mainstream set almost. On a normal GW they would've got about 80. Obviously, Martial mysteriously didn't feature, Rashford did zilch and took the captaincy away from Salah who was meant to play 20 minutes or so I was led to believe. Two of my defenders conceded a goal late in, too. Bollocks. The same team will fetch 70-80 week in week out till the end of the season. Guaranteed.