Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Nah it was a decent move. He was the form player along with Sterling going into this gw and a great differential. Can't legislate for an injury.

My luck has gone to shit the last few weeks. Annoying really because I'd been patient and planned everything really well. That's fpl I guess.
It was an okay move but given De Bruyne’s injury troubles it was completely needless - he doesn’t even have a higher ceiling than Aguero or Sterling.

Nickosaur

Huddersfield getting that goal has pissed me off.

Especially as a I did Dunk > Cathcart. At least Ryan on my bench will get some bonus points.

Frank Grimes

49 points so far but took a 8 point hit. Up to 3.1k OR and have 3 Liverpool (TAA, Rob, Mane) and possibly Kolasinac to play tomorrow. Hopeful I can climb the ranks.

Relieved I avoided KDB as was seriously considering bringing him in for the run in and would have taken another minus 4 so I had him for this dgw. Very unlucky to anyone who brought him in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We all held the bench boost all season for this - and it's turning out to be one of those really underwhelming ones!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Even getting 15 from bench, with two of them still got a game to go, I got only 48 points. Not sure why I'm doing so shit to close out the season. The guy above me can't be caught anymore I reckon. He's about 60 points ahead thanks to captaining Delafeou. So annoyed.

diarm

I've 63 so far with 13 players still to play on my bench boost. Captain Jiminez didn't do the business against Brighton but hopefully he can make the most of Arsenals struggles on the road.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
76, 12 left to play.

Duffy to Kolasinac blew up in my face, as fully expected. Brighton players always troll me.
76 is a pretty excellent scorer!

I didn't even check mine after about 39 yesterday (with a -8!) as Kola,Rashford and Pogba did nothing, neither did Mane, and a 6 pointer from Matip won't get me much further than close to 50 all in.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Another shite week with 9 less than the ML leader. He didn't have his wildcard though so hopefully I'll manage a miracle.
43 with bench boost is so shite.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Couldn't have predicted Valery falling ill a day before the game tbf. It was the right decision, can't account for luck screwing you.
They conceded loads anyway and he should be back second game though.

Bench boosts can often be underwhelming.

Mane and hazard one assist between them for example, playing two crappos

Gazautd18

Brighton players on the bench. Clean sheets all round. Fkin typical. Fk this game.

diarm

Last minute Eriksen goal did absolutely nothing for me as it took the points off Duffy. Might mean a couple of extra bonus points I suppose

diarm

Last minute Eriksen goal did absolutely nothing for me as it took the points off Duffy. Might mean a couple of extra bonus points I suppose
Feck. The Watford one cost me 5 points though.

IrishRedDevil

101 points with 5 left to play including Captain Aguero.

It’s good, but it was looking so much better when Brighton and Southampton both had clean sheets at 88 minutes :mad:

IrishRedDevil

Gunn and Duffy this end. My ML rival had Gray too. This game, man. This game.
It’s infuriating.

What makes it worse is logging in and seeing the lovely clean sheet points. I checked at 86 minutes and they were there looking delicious, then I refreshed a few minutes later and both gone :(

coolredwine

lameredboots
fecks sake Brighton. Ryan and Duffy - 2 points against Bournemouth + Cardiff & 20 points against Wolves + Spurs. And I removed them, taking a hit. :mad:

At least Long and Eriksen scored.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
101 points with 5 left to play including Captain Aguero.

It’s good, but it was looking so much better when Brighton and Southampton both had clean sheets at 88 minutes :mad:
That’s a great score. What was your bench boost team?